Clarus Education

Clarus Education Employee Reviews

United Kingdom24 reviews
Clarus Education staff were friendly, professional and genuine when speaking over the phone. They prepped me for my interview at various primary schools and were quick in their replies when I had questions.
I had a brilliant experience with Clarus education! My consultant was so communicative and was an amazing help supporting me with my application for a science technician role. The whole process was very quick and he got into contact with the school and sorted me out an interview, in which I was offered the job! Overall I am very happy with the service and I really appreciate the help Clarus Education have given me. I would highly recommend them to anyone pursuing opportunities in the teaching sector.
I applied to Clarus for a primary school position and was contacted by a very friendly agent who genuinely listened, advised and allowed me to be specific about what I was looking for. I was given lots of advice, sent information about schools which would fit, and managed to secure an interview within a few weeks. During this process the agent was supportive, making sure I was prepared and ready, and they were there for me 'each step of the way'. Would definitely recommend!
I applied to this agency during my final year at University. Very soon after applying I was contacted by an extremely professional and friendly consultant. The communication throughout the whole process was excellent - the staff really listened to and valued what I was looking for, ensured I was fully prepared prior to trial days and always answered emails and phone calls quickly. Clarus found me a role at a Primary School working as a Learning Support Assistant which I am really enjoying. Without the support of Clarus, I don’t think I would have found a job following graduating university so quickly. I would highly recommend Clarus Education!
I recently applied to this agency as I was struggling to find a new job in a primary school. Once I had applied it wasn't too long before I received a phone call from a lovely consultant wanting to get to know more about me. The communication is amazing and on time, the consultants really listen to you and make you feel valued and willing to find a placement for you. I was offered a position to work in the Primary school in a short space of time and I was overjoyed.
IF you require an agency that will value you and listen to what you want in your next placement or career, Clarus Education is highly reputable and can do the job.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Clarus Education have gone above and beyond to make sure that I had all I needed to proceed to the next stage and prepare me for amazing opportunities. Staff are always easy to reach and go out of their way to make sure they have offered all they can to make the experience easier. I have been offered an amazing opportunity that I would not have been aware of and would not have been as straightforward had it not been for the support from Clarus Education.
I registered with Clarus in order to find a new permanent teaching role. From my first meeting, each of the consultants were friendly, helpful and professional. Their communication was always prompt and they were readily available by phone, email or text. I felt as though they were really trying to find the role that would be right for me. I found the interview tips and preparation from Shevonnae were very helpful and Cleveland was key in negotiating the terms of my employment at my new school. I will definitely being using them again if I ever need to.
I applied for a role as a trainee teacher with Clarus. From the moment I applied I was contacted very swiftly by my Education Consultant. They helped me with every step of the application process, constantly providing me with information and help at every opportunity whilst liaising with the school, often working out of office hours to aid me in any way they could. The process went extremely smoothly, and I have since accepted an offer from the school I was applying to. I would highly recommend this company as the positive atmosphere and culture in the company is great, as is the school they partnered me with.
Clarus Education is by far the best Recruitment agency I have worked for. They are very proactive, respectful,energised and dedicated.
My time at Clarus provided me with a lot of experience within both education recruitment and also compliance.

The whole team are dedicated to getting people out to work.
Pros
salary, location, hours
Clarus Education is a great company to work for! The managers are very supportive and all the team members are always there to help.

They found me a school and I am enjoying it there and they helped me to settle in there too.

Thanks for the support and professionalism.
Pros
Professionalism
Cons
Salary
A great place to work!

Along with its fantastic work ethic, Clarus Education offers support and guidance throughout. Training and updates are constantly provided leaving no stone un-turned.

As a company, Clarus are are constantly evolving, finding new avenues and ways to provide the best service to candidates and clients.

I am very happy here, my opinion never falls on deaf ears and I feel like a valued member of staff.
Clarus Education is a great place to work! From the lively office atmosphere, to the endless support, this is a consultancy where the needs of the staff are truly heard and met. Would 100% recommend!
Pros
Support, Work-Life Balance, Great Team
Cons
None!
Clarus Education is such a great place to work! The managers are so supportive and the team are always there to help when I need it.

It has the best culture that I have experienced within a company. I am encouraged to have a good work/life balance and we have regular social events.

I have only been a part of Clarus for 3 weeks but already I feel settled and part of the team!
Pros
Social company, supportive management, friendly team
It is evident that everyone who works in Clarus is really passionate about what they do which creatives a really positive work environment.

Clarus is a company really invested in training and constant feedback which makes developing a fun challenge.

The directors as well as the senior consultants are all willing to go above and beyond for the rest of the team.
Pros
Fantastic support, good in-depth training opportunities, communication
I've been working at Clarus Education for a year, and have been extremely impressed by the attention that the management give to all employees. They treat everyone as equals and every opinion does count! We have regular team meetings which allows everyone to contribute any ideas or concerns they may have. Every milestone that each of us individually achieve is seen as a success and our directors do celebrate this.

Our workplace culture is dynamic, and we are always looking for new things to do/take part in as a team. Whether it's social nights out or looking for adrenaline based activities such as white water rafting. This enables us to have fun outside work and learn more about eachother as a team. We also have plenty of incentives e.g. trips abroad, which allows everyone to have a goal to work towards and push themselves to work at their best.
Pros
Incentives & Fun work culture
Cons
No Cons
I have been with the company for a year but have previously worked with the directors in another business. I feel that i am trusted and that my opinion counts. I also feel like i am part of the business and that i can make a difference for myself and for my colleagues.

Recruitment is not for the faint-hearted but targets are realistic and the structure of progress and commission is better than any other in the sector.

Working as part of a team that celebrate each others success rather than envy it has produced a very rewarding atmosphere.

I would highly recommend working for Clarus Education
Pros
Supportive, good commission structure, transparent
Cons
high expectations, hard work
Clarus Education are not a typical supply company, they focus on making sure you have a perfect job for at at least a year or beyond!

All of the consultants I spoke to are friendly and genuinely care about what a Teacher is looking for in a school.

They are open, honest and give you great advice in your job search!

Cannot fault their service and I am already talking to friends in Teaching about using them for their next job!
Pros
Health care package - money off denist and opticians! Great pay and continued support!
Cons
Nothing to fault!
Clarus education are a fantastic team who worked hard to find me a placement during the very last week of school! Everyone there was an absolute pleasure to work with, I couldn't have found a job at such a great school without them. I highly recommend Clarus Education to anyone aspiring to go into a teaching career.
Pros
Good communication
Cons
None!
Clarus education were fantastic ! Managed to find me a placement at a difficult time of year ( near the academic end). Which other agencies could not. The whole interview and vetting out processes was also very efficient. Would highly recommend Clarus education !
My job is the best of ever. Finally thanks to Clarus Education I achieved my goals. They found for me a school that completely fixed with my competencies. I'm enjoying every single day at school. Staff is awesome and I love my children. I will never stop to thanks them for all the support and the professionalism.
Pros
A lot of free time
Cons
Salary
From the start Clarus were always quick at responding and very person-centred in their recruitment process. In the initial meeting with them they are very welcoming and their questions are thorough as they make a real effort to get to know you and what you are looking for from a school.

There is strong and consistent communication and I receive emails with future, summer and tutoring opportunities as I have expressed interest in these. Whenever I have emailed to ask advice on something I've often heard back pretty much immediately (always less than 24 hours) by email or phone call.

If you have a problem within the school they do try to help and it isn't a reflection on the agency.
Pros
Feel secure as they have many opportunities. Great communication. Friendly and reliable.
Cons
Pay is understandably a little low due to hours. No sick pay.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Clarus Education. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8