Sales Associate (Temporary) (Current Employee) – Croydon, Greater London – 11 August 2017
A past paced but yet great customer service which I really enjoy giving to the customers as it is important as it will always give them a good impression and to come back into the store again due to my great customer serivce.
Team Leader (Current Employee) – Croydon, Greater London – 10 March 2017
* A typical day at work is based around allocating staff to the right place to drive a positive customer experience ensuring customers leave delighted. I ensure this is done by giving staff/team members regular feedback on performance and deliver training e.g. coaching on sales behaviours.
* I have learned how to run the store in the absence of the manager (s)
* Management is supportive and very helpful.
* workplace culture is to create a friendly and welcoming environment for consumers to ensure we give the consumer the best experience.
*The hardest part of the Job is keeping the conversion high.
* The most enjoyable part is building rapport with customers to understand their needs, letting personality shine through and being a strong role model for team members demonstrating excellent behaviours and supporting them.
Shop Assistant (Former Employee) – Croydon, Greater London – 22 February 2017
This was my first ever job straight out of school and I was made aware that my job there would only be temporary as the company was being closed down, I worked here as a summer job from June to September before starting full time college.
Floor controla (Former Employee) – Croydon, Greater London – 10 January 2017
While working there i gained a lot of knowledge of the company and of retail. If it wasn't for management i would have happily stayed there for a longer amount of the (even though i was almost there for two years). All my co-workers were amazing and i met some lovely people however all of management were unprofessional and sometimes disrespectful! I know that some other people who worked there would go home crying because of them. I don't believe its the fault of the company i believe its the fault of one manger from croydon store.
Stock Assitant (Current Employee) – croydon – 6 October 2015
At Clark's i have learnt to be a good team player to my colleges and managers. At a normal day at Clark's its always busy which can be hard sometimes as my job was getting shoes as quickly as possible to keep the customer happy with the service.