Clarks
Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Clarks Careers and Employment

About us
C. and J. Clark International Ltd, trading as Clarks, is a British, international shoe manufacturer and retailer based in Street, Somerset, England. For the year ending January 2010, the company made a profit of £125 million on sales of £1,174m, making it the 33rd largest private company in the UK. It is 81% owned by the Clark family, with the remaining – more... 19% held by employees and related institutions. – less
See Why Join Us

What is it like to work at Clarks?

3.7
Work/Life Balance
3.5
Salary/Benefits
3.4
Job Security/Advancement
3.5
Management
3.7
Culture

What are the top-rated locations & roles at Clarks?

Top work locations
5.0
Harlow
4.7
Northampton
4.7
Brighton
4.7
Winchester
4.7
Stroud
Most popular roles
5.0
Sales Manager
4.7
General Assistant
4.4
Sales Associate
4.4
Customer Assistant
4.3
Retail

What did candidates say about the interview at Clarks?

Interview experience
Based on 192 interviews
Favourable
Interview difficulty
Based on 190 interviews
Medium
Interview process length
Based on 188 interviews
About a day or two
See Clarks interviews