Clarke Willmott

Clarke Willmott Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews
I worked here for just over a year and the support I received from my team and my manager was exceptional. Despite my hierarchy in the firm I was treated extremely well and with the utmost respect. I was very sad to leave the firm but an opportunity closer to home arose and I could not refuse. I was regularly encouraged to progress or if there was anything my team could support me with.
Pros
My team were exceptionally supportive
Cons
HR were not the best and often ignored emails and telephone calls
As an administration assistant you will have a good rountien and also be expected to blance that with the day to day needs of clients and solicitors.
Pay rises do happen yearly. However, do not expect a large one. The people at Clarke Willmott are some of the best i've met.
Great people. However this doesn't make up for the terrible salary and lack of progression. They promise progression, but there isn't any. This however doesn't apply to all departments.
They have always been fantastic to me and really think the company will go far and expand at an exponential rate, I've been there for the past 6 years and its only ever been an absolute pleasure working for Clarke Willmott.
I loved working for Clarke Willmott.
It's a fantastic place to work - everyone in the office is lovely, really helpful and supportive. I really cannot think of a better law firm to work for.