CLAAS UK Employee Reviews

A superb company with great benefits!
CLAAS UK feels like a family. The work atmosphere is relaxed but everyone is encouraged to achieve their highest potential. Great team spirit, excellent training and your opinion matters. Lots of opportunities to grow both personally and professionally.
Pros
Easily accessible location, lots of free car parking, subsidised restaurant, new office facilities and profit related pay for all employees.
Cons
Certain departments are required to work longer hours during harvest.
Secure company with great benefits
Office employee (Current Employee) –  Suffolk30 January 2019
Against competitors, CLAAS offer a great range of benefits. Everyone starts on 24 days holiday, and this increases to 28. You can even buy extra days. They pay a lot into your pension which means you can pay less and increase your salary. All engineers ae provided with all boots, overalls and equipment, and CLAAS insure the tools in your work van.

CLAAS have a training centre, where all engineers and sales employees come for training. There is a lot of training on offer and the Company want to improve your skills.

It is busy during harvest, but it is satisfying thinking that we are keeping our customers happy.

Being part of a large global company gives you the stability of a secure job as opposed to a small independent company. There is a lot of investment at Head Office with new offices.

CLAAS is a Company you can feel proud to work for.
Pros
Stable company
Cons
Can be long hours at times
"Salary is Good"
Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  UK15 October 2018
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

- I have been working at Claas full-time

- Good work life balance

- Family culture

- Room for self innitiative
Pros
Excellent company to work for
Cons
No concern plz keep it up
Exciting trade to develop in
Working Workshop Foreman (Current Employee) –  Norwich, ENG30 August 2014
Customers and other Engineers at times very difficult to deal with, which taught me how to manage in a different way and also open my eyes in terms of certain characteristics and temperants of certain colleauges. The most enjoyable part of my job was not knowing were and what i was doing from one day to another or what i would be working on, i managed to develop my skills with this so that i could adapt to any given situation.
Pros
Training
Cons
Loosing your entire summer

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CLAAS UK. Our community is ready to answer.

4.6