CK Group Employee Reviews

Best place I've ever worked!
Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Stevenage, Hertfordshire15 July 2019
Excellent company to work for - ethical, supportive and always try and do the right thing. It's a company full of great people who all work very hard but equally get reward and thanks for doing so. I've worked for a number of recruitment companies and I wish I'd found CK years ago!
Pros
Excellent benefits, people, progression and recognition.
Cons
None worth mentioning - it's all relative!
Great place, healthy culture
Great team and company overall. Professional, knowledgeable and very hard working. Solid training scheme and great support from management and directors.
Pros
Free parking, 25 days holiday
Good career opportunities
Senior Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, Derbyshire25 June 2019
CK have a collaborative working culture within their sales offices and work to put contractors across Europe. There is flexibility for parents to be able to work around parental duties and management are understanding of your needs.
Pros
Career progression, Flexibility, Hours
Cons
Parking

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CK Group. Our community is ready to answer.

CK Group Reviews by Location