Civil Rail Solutions Ltd

Civil Rail Solutions Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
A well-organized group, instruction from senior management were clear, day to day targets were achievable and communication plans were clear from the start.
I have recently completed my maternity cover position as receptionist for Civil Rail Solutions Ltd. It is a great company to work for and I have learnt many new skills during my time within the business. Not only have I met some amazing and hard working people, but I have found the business to encourage all it's employees, whether they be temporary or permanent, to strive for success in any task. This work ethic has given me greater understanding of what my expectations are when in a work environment and I will be sad to say goodbye to the company.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Having worked for CRS now for six years I can honestly say that you are really made welcome and immediately become part of the family run business. Spot on.
Having worked for CRS for over 2 years now it didn't take long to find out that it is a company on the up and a great place to work.
Management that are fair and approachable, always looking to ensure job satisfaction along with productivity.
Pros
The office has a family feel to it.
Cons
Been with CRS for almost 4 years now, amazing place to work with great family values. Could not fault the management or the team members I work with. CRS has offered me a lot of progression since working here and they offer amazing benefits within my day to day role.

Brilliant company
Pros
Perfect location, friendly staff, great work dynamic
Cons
Nothing :)
For the last 5 years CRS has proved to be a great place to work. They look to not only engage with individuals that can bring a lot to the table, but they employ genuinely good people, which really helps.

The job offers variety, a fun working atmosphere and the company promotes thinking a "little outside of the box" to ensure that we keep our staff & clients happy.

Career prospects are there for people that want to put in the work and the company rewards staff for their hard work.
Pros
Warm environment & great social community
work didn't feel like work when working with a gang travel was the only con different station every night so wasn't the same stuff learnt a lot would recommend if willing to join the railway
Early start mornings travelling arrive at work for 7am.
Get the tools and materials we need for the job.

I've learned lots on the job here great lads to work with and management are ok.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Long days
I was learning different skills and problem solving on a daily basis.
Completing the job in the required time was the most fulfilling part.

Was a great place to work meeting new people and engaging in different aspects of works.
Pros
room to expand your skill set