City Site Solutions

City Site Solutions Employee Reviews

while the company City Site Solutions was pretty good because they acted as an intermediary, the people i eventually was working for left alot to be desired. i understand how that is not entirely City Site Solutions problem.
Pros
simple to work with in terms of pay
scam people ,they dont pay the amount of hours they said they would!at your own risk and you need to chase them and fill paper work to be paid what is left ...
Do not work for this agency. I have very bad experience worked with city site solutions speacially Sam he is the person doesn't know nothing about contracts he hired skilled person and give to clients for long duration my long duration was only one day work. And Sam told me one week work than another work started for few month and latterly one week work. So he is not reliable person .
They helped me get a full time job which is good pay and also good hours. They have also helped me with getting used to the job by giving me training and giving me good evidence how to do better.
Worked a week for these guys at a rate of £11 an hour I ended up with 22 hours pay at a rate of no more than £8 an hour minus 18 hours after doing a 40 hour week wouldn’t work for these again to dave my kids lives useless
I worked for them many many years ago. They were good then. These days they are between bad and terrible. Some of the so called consultants are very unprofessional. I would never work for them again. Beware of the Marks !
Called about an advertised job, Completed the process swiftly, formed a good bond with my agent. He was helpful, even when having problems on site. Pay was on time although my only issue was the added fees from the external payment companies which you find out about to late to do anything else other than accept or leave. Overall, I can't fault my experience, communication was great and
Been with them for over 3 years, really good management. always tried there best, had good work men also registered with them. the only periods they struggled placing me was the christmas periods.
Avoid at all costs. Tell you one rate then pay you a lower. I was never paid on time. Awful attitudes and the staff think nothing of swearing and talking rudely to you.
They never pay you on time. Mess about with wages and take deductions (literally daylight robbery) All the staff act professional but they are thieves and liars. The jobs they send you to are seriously underpaid. Save yourself some time and grief, avoid this fraudulent company at all costs. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
Job did not mach with what been told. Totally disrespectful people. Totally waste of time and money Not good please to work Management been disrespectful
Booked in construction for job on Friday for Monday start got up nice n early for inductions travelled across London get onto site...... tex message came... jobs been cancelled !!! Complete lies there’s months of work on the job for 360 drivers so total waste of my time money and effort You be wasting your time with this agency.
Cons
Most jobs are temporary, so you have choice to which jobs you do and how long for. Guys in the office are all great and pay issues are dealt with quickly, good company - recommended!
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Directors were very understanding and creating a less pressure environment in a pressurised business environment. My colleagues were all helpful and happy to help. commuting to work was hectic but manageable
Pros
Cons
long hrs
I was self emploeyer.So,works in building site,its not the best idea,because so many time I was staying at home,and waiting for call from Agency,and new building site.Thanks for understanding
Pros
No any prospect, no holiday pay, no bank holiday pay, nothing
Cons
Sometimes working long hours, sometimes lookind for new building site, it was flexible hours, no regularly