City Health Care Partnership Cic

City Health Care Partnership Cic Employee Reviews

United Kingdom7 reviews
supportive and progressive
Excellent company to work for, supportive on all levels and aid staff development.
I produced several programmes for a range of age ranges, both group and individual, to empower the people I worked with to make positive choices around their health.
Pros
supportive management
Cons
An excellent collaborative Company to work for
Working at CHCP was very enjoyable in that I got to meet and interact with new people everyday. I was left to my own initiative and therefore I could plan and prepare my own workload each day. I did not find the day the to be hard as I felt confident in my own abilities.
Pros
Interacting with work colleagues
Cons
Not enough working hours
Professional and great place to develop.
Worked in public health services for 7 years Health routes, Active lifestyles, weightless service . Had a great time seeing the services grow over the years, and challenges with targets and funding.Training and courses where excellent. Working across the city in the community.Management ,staff, in the surgeries across Hull all fantastic. Job role had to change, and pay cuts due to funding but provisions where offered to work in another area.
I left positive and wanted to move on for a new challenge, but would highly recommend work for the company, what you put in you get out.

Good luck with your job search.
Pros
Flexi hours, rewarding job, supported, staff, training, mission, vision, self development.
I enjoy going to work!
I’ve worked for CHCP just over a year now and I have felt nothing but supported in my role.

I enjoy going to work, I enjoy meeting the people I work with and providing a quality service.

I have had no problems with work life balance and have regular supervision to discuss any issues.

I understand the NHS and it’s partner organisations have struggled financially over the years and think the company have done well to provide such great opportunities to me.

I have worked for the NHS for 15+ years and can honestly say that I’ve had much worse jobs. I’m kept busy and I definitely earn my wages, but I go home happy!
Pros
Staff, location, hours
Cons
Workload
Avoid
Chcp are a non supportive company it’s a tick box they offer no support with work load and are quick to blame you if things go wrong as you are not important you . You ask for for support and they offer nothing to help will not reduce workload heartless pressured is how they make you feel .
Avoid this company
Cons
Pressured.nil support from management and band 6 s
Typical day at work
Flexible working approach, with routine work along with ad-hoc urgent requires.

Learnt much across community services.

Workplace culture is pressured though overall positive.

Hardest part of the job is balancing all the competing demands.

Enjoyable part of the job, is working to the vision of the organisation with limited resources.
Avoid
management is beyond a joke, constantly changing their minds and blaming, can't keep a good staff rate, holding things over you to bully you into situation. JUST AVIOD
Pros
annual leave entitlement