Citi Employee Reviews

Good company to work for
Summer Intern (Former Employee) –  London7 October 2016
Great work, ok life-work balance. Team - everyone is too quite, seems afraid to talk. Senior management is very inclusive, juniors are not very welcoming
It was great whilst is lasted.
Security Admin Manager (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf29 September 2016
I learned and gained all the experience I needed to know about how to be an Amazing Admin Manager being trained by a lady who had been in the industry for many years. I am now ready to explore and gain some more knowledge and elevate,
Great company to work for.
Corporate Actions Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf4 September 2016
Citi is a really well organised company, with an international environment. It's a place where you can learn something new everyday.
Needs fresh blood in Tech senior management
Infrastructure Group Manager (Current Employee) –  London4 September 2016
Not a good place to be right now if your in technology..A lot of change going on and management are pushing people to wear many hats of responsibility. Cracks are showing on staff, no recognition or comp for taking on more work loads.
Pros
good solid people and culture
Cons
False promises from upper management. Deliver what you say..
Productive and fun loving team
Assistant Manager (Full Time) (Former Employee) –  London16 August 2016
Management ,colleagues, work culture and very much fun loving and food loving team. Above all everyone helped everyone and training is amazing part of the team. Hardest part was knowing that the process will be moved to Dublin. Everyday at work is the most enjoyable part , client challenges, day to day BAU..
Pros
Lovely team memebrs
Cons
nothing much
Large Organisation, can often get lost
Infrastructure Analyst (Current Employee) –  Canary Wharf8 August 2016
Citi is a large organisation, great for working in a team, as you have a huge support system from others, great buzz as you meet people from all sectors in the bank.
Cons
Large organisation, know as a number not a name
Margin Ops
Operations Representative (Former Employee) –  Belfast14 July 2016
Very long hours during the week with no choice in the matter. Prepare to work outside contracted hours everyday. Work most, if not all bank holidays with no choice in the matter. Immediate superiors ranged from OK to useless. Terrible culture, but decent pay/benefits and job was secure and team-workers were knowledgeable. This job was not for me and wasn't what I expected from the contract I was given.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
Very long hours
Welcoming and relaxed environment
Operations & Technology (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf13 July 2016
A typical day at work consisted of tasks being given to me by my manager and me completing them by the end of the day, however I seem to work through my tasks quite quickly in which I had to wait for another task to be allocated to me at times. I learned how to work with pivot tables, build up on my communication, coordination and organisation when special events took place and how to present myself. For me personally, the hardest part of the job was waiting for the next task to be allocated to me as I like to keep busy. The most enjoyable part of the job was integrating with others that were also doing an internship and completing my tasks.
Pros
Laid back environment, didn't feel pressurised, friendly staff
Cons
Bored at times with no task
Fun work place
AML Analyst (Former Employee) –  Malaysia29 June 2016
Good place to start working and gain experience. The management has improved and it is great. Flexible with working hours as well.
The most enjoyable part of the job
Senior Internal Auditor (Current Employee) –  London6 June 2016
Being a very good team player, I find working as part of a well diverse and cultured Global team very appealing. I work very well with my team to achieve the team and organisation's objectives.
Trading Floor
SDM (Former Employee) –  London23 May 2016
Senior Manager responsible for Centralised Risk Desk (CRD) technology platform, delivering high quality systematic solutions to maximise trading efficiency to customers, provide production support teams and managing throughout, including coordinating the delivery of consistently superior end-to-end service across regions and functions. (Managed a team of over 30 Developers and 3 SDMs globally)
Pros
Release Management/Testing Team
Cons
Lack of Management accountability
Great starting point
Securities and Derivatives Settlements Analyst (Current Employee) –  Belfast16 May 2016
A positive overall experience working in a fast paced environment. Management are helpful but career progression can be slow (internal applications often pending for months).
Great benefits and a great place to work
Banking Services Specialist (Mortgages) (Former Employee) –  Derby11 May 2016
Citi are constantly striving to give you the best training and knowledge in order to progress in the company. Great benefits package and great culture that understands the work/ Life balance.
Pros
Benefit package
Cons
Made me redundant
One Team
Client Service Officer (Current Employee) –  London9 April 2016
Since we deal with global as well private clients, the relationship with internal staff is a very crucial point, and there comes the One Team concept. No matter where you work with Citi, you have to be part of the One Team concept to have a wonderful work atmosphere as well as give remarkable service to all our HNW clients across the globe.
Sales relationship manager
Vice President, NRI - IPB Business (Former Employee) –  London8 April 2016
Citi is a great institute to work for and the culture is just amazing.
Sales target were high but enjoyed the competition with other RMs in the team.
Great Team spirit.
Pros
Execellent employee benefits
Productive and busy workplace
IS COB & Controls Technical Specialist (Former Employee) –  London6 April 2016
Talented staff,. Company encourages team work and spirit. Management always set short deadlines for completing work.
Pros
Subsidised Lunch, Gym Facility Available On Site; Flexible Approach to Work
Excellent Employer
Vice President (Former Employee) –  London30 March 2016
Citi is a great place to work, primarily due to the diversity of people that work there. The location, Canary Wharf is wonderful. Citi are very supportive of their staff.
Pros
Excellent benefits package
Cons
The senior management dont appear to always value the talents of the people at the coalface.
Repeptitive
Client Onboarding Analyst (Former Employee) –  Belfast15 March 2016
It was nice work place with good management, however the role was extremely repetitive. Longer hours expected when necessary.
Mon experience au sein de Citigroup London
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Londres, GB9 March 2016
C'etait l'une des meilleures mission de remplacement qu'il m'ait été donnée d'avoir à remplir. Environnement agréable et multiculturel, excellente ambiance... jusqu'au restaurant d'entreprise très sympathique.
Grosse charge de travail (heures) mais bien prisent en charge par l'entreprise. J'y ai eu l'opportunite d'assister des profils de grandes direction (Présidence, Direction Generale...) et j'ai adorée travailler pour ces derniers. J'étais triste de les quitter lors de mon depart pour la France, c'est un employeur et un cadre (Citigroup pour son siège base à Londres du moins) que je recommande vivement.
Great place to work and learn
Senior IT Infrastructure Specialist (ITSM) (Former Employee) –  London24 February 2016
If you want to learn as you work, travel the world and enjoy the culture of continuous change then I would recommend Citi.
Pros
Large organisation lots of opportunities globally
Cons
London not a favoured location for work unless you are directly interfacing with clients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

54.9K