Citi Employee Review

Challenging but rewarding
Migration Analyst - Business Change (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, SCT3 July 2014
I have recently finished a contrat at Citi.

The role was rewarding in that I was it allowed me to expand my knowledge of fund accounting using migration tools in order to provide explanations on accounting methodoligy between the client's existing accounting providers and their new provider Citi.

The extremely tight timeframes involved meant working with close co-operation accros a range of teams and support staff.

The most distinct feature of this contact was that the director responsible for the client migration was predominately available in the team throughout and always approachable should other line managers be unavailable or working on other issues.

This was my first role involving out of hours work and night shifts. Having successfully completed this contract and come out the other end I am looking forward to more nornal hours of employment.
Pros
Looked after financially - exceptional day rate
Cons
Working night shifts was extremely challenging

Other Citi Employee Reviews

rewarding fun place
markets (Former Employee) –  London1 July 2019
work hard, good people, large global organisation that has many opportunities.

corporate culture that has compliance and control as central tenants.
Behemoth
Risk Manager (Former Employee) –  London30 June 2019
Not much to say - a big bank with little soul. Management is risk averse and often useless. Benefits are OK, salary and bonuses are in line with the street.
Pros
nothing
Cons
management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

55.8K