Citi Employee Reviews for Intern

Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 14,230 reviews
Fun and enjoyable trips for staff
Internship (Former Employee) –  London9 November 2016
Would love to work for them again it was a pleasure and honour to work for such a professional company, giving young people the best opportunities to expand their experience and build confidence
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Amazing Experience
Internship (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, ENG22 September 2014
Citi is a very diverse company, people within Citi understand the importance of background and culture. Having the opportunity to work in Citi has been an outstanding experience as it has given me the prospect of developing numerous skills such as in-dependency, working individually whilst using my own initiative as well as many other skills.
It was difficult to understand the content of certain things at first however I managed to overcome the things I was not aware of and got used to it.
The atmosphere around the workplace was sensational as I got along with everyone and really enjoyed working as a team.
fun workplace, practical training
China - Internship (Former Employee) –  C3027 January 2014
proper training on investment banking prior to actual practice
PowerPoint presentation was the highlight of the internship-i enjoyed a lot.
Excellent Internship
Personal Banking, Citigold Associate(Internship) (Former Employee) –  C3222 September 2013
I had a internship experience in the Citibank in Chengdu. Acting as an assistant supporting the working of Citigold Associate, I had an opportunity to make a research about the short-term financial products independently. I made a detailed investigation about financil products in the banks in the Chengdu market. At that time I had limited financial knowledge about financial products and I learnt some of them myself. My mathematic ability was also helpful in calculating the benefits of those products. Finally I submited a research report with clear comparing of short-term financil products, potential returns and summary and helped the team make the sale strategy of relevant financial products in Citibank.
intense work but fun
China - Internship (Former Employee) –  C3026 June 2013
received professional training of finance and investment
mock team projects with intensive deadline
gained valuable experience from team cooperation and problems solving