Citi Employee Reviews for Assistant Vice President in London

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 16,688 reviews
Awful and soul destroying
Assistant Vice President, Prime Brokerage Margin (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 October 2017
Long hours poor rewards, Incapable management structure. Not enough work force with experience on shore any longer who need to pick up the issues when near and off shore locations fail to meet standards.
Good learning
Assistant Vice President (Former Employee) –  London19 November 2014
In a typical day at my work I am involved in a wide range of activities including but not limited to, reconciliations, account documentation reviews, complaints handling , referal point for all members of staff and work delegation,amongst the team.
I have learned a great deal in my current role not least diversification of the day and time management.
The hardest part of my day is probably liaising with other departments to ensure all duties are carried out accurately and timeously, however this is also the most enjoyable part of my job when successful.
Pros
Good employer
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  London29 May 2013
Good employer, good international opportunities... overall impacted by stagnating environment in financial sector
Global Reference Banking Data
Assistant Vice President (Current Employee) –  London, ENG4 April 2013
Citigroup is now a global diversified financial services holding company whose businesses provide consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services. Citi has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 140 countries. Citigroup currently operates, for management reporting purposes, via two primary business segments: Citicorp, consisting of our Regional Consumer Banking businesses and Institutional Clients Group; and Citi Holdings, consisting of our Brokerage and Asset Management and Local Consumer Lending businesses, and a Special Asset Pool.