Citi Employee Reviews in London

Excellent place for finance
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  London10 June 2018
Citi is an inclusive workplace which encourages hard work and pushes you to your potential. As expected, IBD hours are long, however the work is engaging.
Great brand
Project and Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
Great brand with really good reputation. Retail business very small in the UK which had it's advantages and disadvantages. Overall, good company to work for.
Great workplace
Secretary/Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 January 2018
I was a secretary in Citibank for approx 10 years. My duties were typing letters, reports and memos. On a daily basis I would answer the telephone, filing and admin.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Made redundant whilst on maternity leave
Worst company culture - no work/life balance
Implementation Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London1 January 2018
If you can avoid Citi, then good for you!

Immense management pressure for results, not enough people on the ground, always no capacity.

If I knew I would had never joined them.
Good working environment
Cash Equity Business Analysis / PM (Former Employee) –  London13 December 2017
Hands on management with the aim to let staff ran their own projects. Aim is to ensure items are delivered on time and within budget to allow for resource management.
Pros
Good working relationships
Cons
Very productive and welcoming environment
Treasury trade solutions (Former Employee) –  London11 December 2017
Having never worked in an 'office environment' I didn't know what to expect and found the experience I had to be very different. This experience helped me on a various amount of skills and helped me developed skills such as Networking and Organisational skills.
Overall Satisfaction
Valuation Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  London10 December 2017
I joined as a fresh graduate, I got a lot of experience here and learnt a lot from my colleagues. Great environment, good people. I would recommend it to anyone.
Dynamic and challenging
Network Manager (Current Employee) –  London21 November 2017
Citi represents an enormous opportunity to those interested in Finance to branch out in various areas of the business. You are surrounded by people who are willing to offer support and direction at various stages of your career.
Investment banking fun
M&A Analyst (Former Employee) –  London13 November 2017
This was a tough job in a tough work environment. I do not believe that working in M&A in SSSB was any more difficult or easier than any of the other banks.
Long term job
Close Protection Officer (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London3 November 2017
Citibank for my is been my longest task, i been there for log I menage to increase my skills and CPD, is been a good start for me, is good place to work but not for long
Awful and soul destroying
Assistant Vice President, Prime Brokerage Margin (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London11 October 2017
Long hours poor rewards, Incapable management structure. Not enough work force with experience on shore any longer who need to pick up the issues when near and off shore locations fail to meet standards.
Good experience
Director (Former Employee) –  London27 September 2017
Large international bank with best practices in mind at all times.
Good training ground for everyone and great reputation. Heavy influence from Head office.
Data Entry Clerk
Adecco Temp (Former Employee) –  Hammer smith, London21 September 2017
Data Entry of standing orders and direct debits of executive clients. Preparation of customer files and data entry of customer files information on to the data base. Updating and amending and set up of new direct debits, standing orders and bill payments from incoming post and internet instructions.
Certification of Customer Signatures.
Processing various correspondence letters regarding customer queries and investigation of rejection of new mandates rejected by the system.
Pros
Flexible Positive work environment
Cons
Not challenging enough
Citibank
AML Investigations Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London21 September 2017
An excellent company to work for.

Have been with Citibank for the last five years and have enjoyed ever minute.

Unfortunately, my position has now been made redundant hence my search for another position.
Hard working but fun environment
Corporate Event Co-ordinator for Equity Sales (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London16 September 2017
Early starts for the Trading Floor 7.30am ready for 8.30am Market Open. There is loads to learn in the Stock Market, you never stop learning which keeps you current. Hard working and sometimes competitive culture, you're working amongst exceptional individuals. The hours are long and can be intense/stressful. You get a great buzz from the job and great fun after work with all your fun colleagues.
Pros
Great pay and bonus'
Cons
Hours can be long but that's why you get paid the big bucks!
Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  London24 August 2017
I would prefer not to provide any review at this time. I was a consultant working on a contract with Citigroup and therefore limited direct interaction with citi management
Role
Fraud Investigator (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London23 August 2017
Grat company
Seems to be restructuring and shrinking
Not much more to say
Private Bank is ok, lots of change also lots of growth.
Many long term staff
role
Business Management (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London17 August 2017
Grat company
Seems to be restructuring and shrinking
Not much more to say
Private Bank is ok, lots of change also lots of growth.
Many long term staff
On the ball
Service Delivery Manager (Former Employee) –  London15 August 2017
I spent 15 years within Citi, 10 years as a permanent employee and 5 as a contractor on site. In all that time I thoroughly enjoyed both the atmosphere and the overall working environment. I received good management and was given good opportunities to progress in the early years and took full advantage of them. But like all banks when the financial crash was around their knees, it became increasingly difficult as the business wanted to reduce headcount each year, culminating in mine going eventually. But I loved the old girl and would happily rejoin her. Some days were madness in a day and others were simply stunning as you were able to achieve so much. Good structure, good fellow staff, good benefits, reasonable salary, a great environment.
Pros
Health care, salary
Cons
Constant threat of redundancy
Citigroup is a very professional bank
Senior Network Implementation Engineer (Former Employee) –  London Canary Wharf4 August 2017
Citigroup provided me with a very solid perspective on how IP networks are designed and configured spanning the whole world. The amount of networking technology that I've learned at Citi still serves me this day rather well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

55.2K