Here to help
Information from Citi:
Citi Employee Reviews in Glasgow
Found 2 reviews matching the searchSee all 17,647 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
No day was ever typical. The only thing that was typical in here was curveballs. I worked hard, was articulate and resilient, all of which stood me in good stead, however the attrition rate in the team was like nothing I've ever experienced. At all levels, it seemed like only a matter of time before someone moved on or buckled under the pressure. Still, the people I worked beside showed amazing team spirit and commitment. A great learning experience.
Opportunities to learn and develop
Lack of support and understanding of the function from management
Joined Citi on a temporary 6 month contract - Initially was put into the transfers team which i received on the job training, settled in fairly quickly with nice people, my typical day would be getting my paperwork handed to me in the morning which i would then work through. I was then moved off the cuff to another team which was the most high pressured team in the office, working to tight deadlines and where accuracy is 100% they had never taken a 'temp into the team' thats how they put it, they said it was a compliment because i had settled so well and my productivity was excellent, the work in this team was extremeley difficult and everyone in this team had been in the team for years, the training i received was minimul and the manager never approched me during this time, the person traning me left for another project after two weeks and the other members of the team were very annoyed if i had to ask a question and expected me to know everything, i was working about 40 cases per day and making perhaps 2 or 3 mistakes a week which i then got a meeting from my manager telling me they were worried about my performance, i tried to explain i felt as if the training was lacking and the other members of the team were quite unapproachable, the way my manager spoke to me compared to the permemenent workers was totally different and unprofessional, i think joining as a temp in citi is extremelely difficult and its as if your not part of there group, my day was becoming unbearably stressful as like i said above there was so much information to take in which people in my team have taken - more...
Professional, Decent pay
treat temps poorly, long hours with no appreciation
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 17,647 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Citi
- What is the organisational culture at Citi?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Citi? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Citi?4 people answered
- Does Citi require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Citi do and h…4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Citi?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Citi?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Citi?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Citi?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Citi?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Citi?3 people answered
See all questions and answers
Citi Reviews by Location