Here to help
Coronavirus update

Citi Employee Reviews

Showing all 17,816 reviews
relazed relaxed compared to other bulge bracket firms but can be tough at times. People are really nice and good place to work for juniors. Very US leaning though.
Overall
My experience working at Citi is that it is not a full prison, but the way you're treated says it all. Management says they don't want to micro-manage, but they will and they do.
wonderful work life balance, benefits for all the employees. Ofallon location has a clinic for employees which is free of charge. The management is decent
Good job. I do not work there anymore. I am currently trying to go back. Great pay and lots of over time. If you do not mind being on the phone work here
Amei trabalhar nos 8 anos que pertenci ao quadro de funcionários da empresa Citibank
Lakukan yg terbaik atau tidak sama sekali.... jika anda siap masuk dalam hutan maka anda harus bisa mencari jalan keluar...
Pros
Welcome to the Junggle...
Cons
Liar dan keras.. tanpa ampun
What i love high salary work from home company provides laptop coaching time to time no late salary manager and sme are helpful. Hmo from day 1 night shift diff
Pros
Good company with good benefits like HMO
Cons
Night shift, tedious job and irate callers
Foundation stone that was my first step in the business world and citi gave me that chance to stand on my feet and work hard and taught me basic things that would help the future of the person .
Pros
Environment
Cons
Growth
I fell in love with this company. There is a great sense of belonging and with the closeness of your colleagues, you become close, almost family-like. There is a great career mobility and management help.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Citi?
Part time teller working between 35-45 hours. Not much benefits offered to part time staff. No guidance and coworkers reluctant to answer your questions. Everybody on their own. Very competitive environment. Very sales focus in pushing credit cards or opening accounts.
Pros
Pay is decent
Cons
Too much work, competitive
If you enjoy being micro managed, and feel like you are not trusted this is the place for you. I was there for 2 months and got out as soon as I could. Maybe other departments are better but collections was not good.
Very nice place to work with citi and citi working culture is amazing. We can learn a lot and can gain knowledge and we have lot of scope to adopt various skills if you are interested. Managemet is not good too much politics they want to bring there own people's.
I worked at Citibank for close to 3 years as a teller. It started off fine but it quickly went sour. We were constantly understaffed and underpaid. In those 3 years Citibank deemed I was only worthy of a $.70 raise. There was also way too much work politics going on. The branch manager I had was absolutely atrocious at her job but Citibank was short managers and she had been with the company for over a decade so they "had" to keep her. They also hired a teller with zero experience at higher rate than what I was getting paid. Avoid working here if you can, at least in the Bay Area.
Excellent environment, amazing people. Citi is a place where you learn everything. The values and its organizational culture makes people have a strong sense of belonging. It’s definitely a second home.
Pros
People
I worked here for more than 10 years and it the best company to work for. Very good professional growth and lots of learning opportunities. working culture is very good and friendly environment
Worked for HCL and my client was citizens Bank.working was good in hcl and Citi.Worked in.net ,sql server,desktop application...environment was good...
CITI is one of the most prestigious and historic companies to have the opportunity to work for. The interviewing process was professional and fair. Thus far, the work experience has met and exceeded my expectations
Security is the most important thing there so their systems have been upgraded time to time. A lot of new things to learn, to experience but also including a big workload of paperworks that they should reduce.
Pros
Very good health care/ work/life balance programs
Cons
Not many chance to rotate or upgrade positions
Unbelievably intelligent and humble people. The senior leaderships take the corporate culture and social responsibilities seriously which give a strong and clear sense of purpose to the daily job. Politics exist as well as manager that feels insecure, overall a great company to work for.
Pros
Corporate culture and leaders, great people, business exposures
Cons
Lag on tech and innovation
- The workers are not very friendly
-Your team does not assist. Team work is lacking

-Workers are not re- trained when new functions/ tasks are introduced

- Uncomfortable work environment
Pros
Great pay, great senior managers, great career positions
Cons
Training is lacking and long hours
Worked as a contractor and management was pleasant. There is an unspoken competitive nature amongst contractors for the opportunity to secure permanent employment which led to a lack of cohesiveness, blatant attempts at withholding vital information and callousness.
Pros
Pay
Cons
Lack of cohesiveness, lack of clear directions/instructions and attempted sabotage by other contractors.