Citi Employee Reviews

KYC Analyst spanning On boarding and Remediation
Senior Kyc Analyst/Fund Remediation (Current Employee) –  United Kingdom Belfast29 September 2018
I on-board new clients, requesting for their details and informations, I conduct public due diligence on details and informations provided before engaging in a relationship with clients. I Perform periodic review on high risk Individual and Entities, however, identify the ownership structure for each Entity.
I conduct EDD on high risk Individual and Entities, Controlling people and Directors. I comply to 4AMLD identifying any individual with investor 25%+. I have leant different skills, conducting training to new in takes, use different applications and screening tools such as Factiva, Worldcheck, DnB, lexis Nexis, Bankers almanac etc,
I work individually and as a team in my present role.The atmosphere is one of the best ever I have worked at with many activities such as Fun and dress down on Fridays, group outing and in door games
Excellent career development
FINANCIAL ANALYST (Former Employee) –  London15 September 2018
Fantastic opportunity to develop and excel
Exposure to fresh challenges.
Staff strive to excel in their chosen career path.
Excellent worklife balance
Pros
Fantastic employee support network, Perfect work life balance
Big organisation, with everything that goes with that
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  London20 June 2018
Citi is a big organisation, which means there are lots of opportunities there, but it also means it's hard to change things because there are so many dependencies.
Pros
Nice offices
Cons
Friday 5pm fire drills
Great global network and knowledge base
U.K. Learning Advisor for EMEA Global Functions (Current Employee) –  Belfast10 June 2018
Citi is a great company to build a career in financial services. Some grit, fast paced environment, challenging assignments, as well as training and support network is all you need for your development!
Excellent place for finance
Summer Analyst (Former Employee) –  London10 June 2018
Citi is an inclusive workplace which encourages hard work and pushes you to your potential. As expected, IBD hours are long, however the work is engaging.
Developed my career and working abilities
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf10 May 2018
Working for Citi Bank, I gained a range of skills and abilities that has been able to strengthen my work focus and has developed my security role into more of the cooperate field.
Pros
Salary
Cons
Weekly shift changes of days/nights
Fun and good culture
Data Distribution Vendor Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Derby9 May 2018
I would not have left this company but unfortunately I was made redundant. I love working for Egg / Citigroup as the culture was perfect for me and the whole setup of the company and functional areas felt right.
ok
Accounts taxation officer (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh3 May 2018
repetitive workload and fairly enjoyable, good colleagues. long hours and ungrateful management,

never learned a great deal as training not high on the list of management
Great Benefits Package and good to work for
Infrastructure Technical Analyst (Former Employee) –  Belfast21 April 2018
Citi Has a great flexible benefits package allowing you to make your personal life better.
HR are wonderful and attentive helping employees get their work life in order.
Management seem to genuinely care about their employees
good workplace
Project Specialist (Former Employee) –  new york17 April 2018
good progression if your job exposes you to the right seniority. good worklife environment and culture - everyone is very friendly and willing to help. The hours are also pretty good in comparable to other banks, yet pay is not as competitive.
Citi Global Markets Belfast
Operations Specialist - ETD Reconciliations (Former Employee) –  Belfast15 April 2018
Typical corporate investments banking culture. Rather average salary, average work-life balance.Very bad management. In overall not recommended unless you really need to gain experience at the start of your career.
Buen ambiente laboral
Senior Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Belfast14 April 2018
Fantásticas oportunidades de desarollo dentro de la empresa
Pros
presencia a nivel mundial de la compañía, seguro médico privado, buen plan de pensiones
Cons
muchas horas extras sin pagar
very good project
Project Office Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Exeter, Devon12 April 2018
Worked as a secretary to the IT head. After few years of experience move to Project Office Head, managed the project documentation and project QA. This helped me to move to a Project Manager role.
Pros
Good Salary
Cons
Banking License
Productive and professional workplace
Securities Representative (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh10 April 2018
very good company and team culture, good support to new team members, good work culture and work life balance.

Citi is more than a global financial services company. It’s an engine for progress. From the micro to the macro, from Australia to Zambia, progress starts here.
Energetic environment
SENIOR BUSINESS ANALYST | OPERATIONAL RISK (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom19 March 2018
Fast paced and long hours. Employees generally want to improve things and strive to do this on own initiative. Overall, employees are professional and have very good work ethic.
Great brand
Project and Implementation Manager (Former Employee) –  London26 February 2018
Great brand with really good reputation. Retail business very small in the UK which had it's advantages and disadvantages. Overall, good company to work for.
Delivery focused.
Programme Mananger (Former Employee) –  Canary Wharf, Greater London31 January 2018
Citi is very focused on delivering the best solutions across a very challenging dynamic environment, a lot of time is spent on conference calls and processing emails.
I worked there 20 years ago and hated it
Developer (Former Employee) –  Aldwych, Greater London31 January 2018
I worked there twenty years ago, at Aldwych, central London.
The office is now an apartment block so I don't suppose what I say here really means anything any more......
Create place to work but not rewarded well
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Belfast30 January 2018
I really enjoy citi however after putting alot of work in I have progressed very little and my salary doesn't reflect the effort I put in.I respect the management style and working conditions, however low pay has lead to high staff turnover.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Low pay
Great workplace
Secretary/Administrator (Former Employee) –  London, Greater London10 January 2018
I was a secretary in Citibank for approx 10 years. My duties were typing letters, reports and memos. On a daily basis I would answer the telephone, filing and admin.
Pros
Good working environment
Cons
Made redundant whilst on maternity leave

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.

55.3K