Citi does a 7 year background check and it takes 1 month
Background checks are ongoing, lengthy, extensive and tedious and could get several questions on the same issue, a month after I had left the company they were still doing background checks.
CBS checks, carried out within the employment process which is around 6 six from offer to start date
Like any financial institution they will of course conduct background checks as you're dealing with client sensitive information. If you've been in jail for fraud then it's not likely you would be suitable obviously. It takes as long as it takes.
- What is the organisational culture at Citi?5 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Citi? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Citi?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Citi?4 people answered
- How are the working hours at Citi?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Citi?3 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Citi?3 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Citi?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at Citi?3 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at Citi?3 people answered