Usually great fun when you’re on with the right people, the jobs easy and most of the team will chip in to get things done. Can have a laugh with the customers and team members. The downfall of Chesterfield site is the management, they have no control over the few lazy staff and most of the time they favour these people which just causes tension between the team.
Overall the work environment isn’t awful if you’re working with the right people, management were the downfall of this workplace.
Very Friendly, can be quiet or busy.
Fun team but be careful girls
- What is the Cineworld Group Plc employee discount?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cineworld?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Cineworld Cinemas?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cineworld?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Cineworld management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- Does Cineworld require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Cineworl…8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cineworld?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cineworld Group Plc? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What hours will i be working5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered