Don’t bother, turn around and run!
Honestly? They have such a high staff turnover they are always desperate for new people, act like a normal person and you will get hired
Dress like you are going for an interview. They will judge you on how you turn up to interview. Unfortunately some people turn up in jeans and its not a good first impression. They do group interviews so make sure you are not too quite.
Good knowledge of film, goes without saying.
You MUST be 18 years old and over for any position..
Availability is a big plus, especially Wednesdays, Friday's, Saturday's and any School or Bank holidays.
Be able to communicate effectively at all levels, Customer Service experience helps.
Ipswich is like working with your family, they socialise a lot, very good staff benefits.
Chance to expand a different position and maybe at other sites depending on what is available, training available if you want to progress within the company.
Just come in and be yourself. People entered my interview in hoodies and "trackies". They'll ask you generic questions and you get a "yes" or "no" question and that's it.
Just be yourself
Dress casual but not too casual, just be yourself and prepare for some questions about you and why you like the cinema.
I like to work in team leader and talk politely to the customer and give respect to the people.
Typically a group interview - make sure to participate and work within a group, don’t sit and stay quiet.
Customer service is key so try to remember that at all times.
Don't its hardly an interview
- What is the Cineworld Group Plc employee discount?13 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Cineworld Cinemas?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cineworld?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Cineworld management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- Does Cineworld require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Cineworl…8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cineworld?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cineworld Group Plc? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What hours will i be working5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cineworld?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered