No they don't we have a member of staff that is a known felon for fraud and nothing has been checked
I dont think so
It is entry level, did not require any background check as far as i'm aware.
I do not believe Cineworld needs pre-employment background checks as they do everything correctly and by the book and working as HR Manager, I followed suit.
They only tend to check that you have worked at the places specified on your cv. The whole interview to job offer process tend to only take a week or two.
Pre-employment checks are only taken from your c.v.
No they don't
I believe they contacted my previous job for a reference. I was told with the week of my interview that i vhad got the job
- What is the Cineworld Group Plc employee discount?13 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Cineworld?11 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at Cineworld Cinemas?10 people answered
- How are the working hours at Cineworld?10 people answered
- What would you suggest Cineworld management do to prevent others from leaving?8 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Cineworld?7 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Cineworld Group Plc? What are the steps along the way?6 people answered
- What hours will i be working5 people answered
- What is the work environment and culture like at Cineworld?5 people answered
- What are some tips for doing well in the interview?5 people answered