Chwarae Teg Employee Reviews

Fantastic place to work
Partner (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff9 January 2019
During my time working for CT, I have gained so much experience. I've been given plenty of learning opportunities to help me develop and gain further skills. There are always opportunities to work with different people and different departments.

No day is ever the same for me. It's a very rewarding job and I look forward to going in to work everyday.
Pros
Flexible working, sense of achievement, great team
Avoid
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Treforest, Rhondda Cynon Taff12 November 2018
High turnover staff due to poor management and ineffective internal communication.
Poor performance accepted at the detriment of better performing staff being over used for work. Plus other staff given nothing to do at all. Not fair share. Unrealistic targets that they set up to deliver with the money.
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
long hours to get work finished
Rewarding
Learning & Development Engagement Partner (Current Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff18 October 2018
• Engaging with individuals and businesses to identify learning & development needs
• Meeting individuals to provide career and leadership development coaching using the GROW model and to support their career development
• Take part in TNA activities
• Build and maintain positive working relationships with clients and stakeholders
• Engaging with harder to reach groups
Creating a culture where women achieve and prosper
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT CO-ORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Cardiff, Cardiff5 June 2017
Engaging with key partners in education and learning, I built and delivered training programmes aimed at schools in Wales. The purpose of the learning was to shift culture and challenge perceptions of gender equality, create equal opportunities for both boys and girls in the learning environment.

A committed organisation with bold programmes that are influential in Wales and beyond. Championing gender equality and creating long lasting change in the economy.

I learnt that negative perceptions of the role of women in society still do exist and continued work is essential to create a fairer landscape of opportunity for women and girls in Wales.

Approaching and engaging with schools can be timely, but hugely rewarding when they embody whole school approaches to classroom solutions.

Highly rewarding job, especially when changes in attitudes and approaches are identified.
Fun Workplace
Business Administrator (Former Employee) –  Pontypridd12 August 2013
Chwarae Teg is an equal opportunity empoyer that offer employed women free ILM level 2 qualifications in Team Leading and level 3 qualifications in becoming a successful team leader. I learnt the morals of different peoples lives and the barriers they faced in learning new skills from their employers or from their personal lives.
Pros
flexible working.