Churchlake Care Employee Reviews

care staff amazing, not the company
Staff Member (Former Employee) –  Bury, Greater Manchester15 October 2019
While I was working at the home staff and residents where wonderful it is a lovely little home, It is nice to get to know each individual and have time for them, staff got on well with each other and helped each other where possible, no support from the Operational Manager or CEO.
Caring, Supportive
nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Ferns, Yeovil12 September 2019
I started working for this company in January and am certainly glad I did. The progression has been brilliant, my manager has given me not just a job but a career. I am lucky enough to make loads of friends at work and really enjoy what I am doing. I would highly recommend this company as they truly care about the service we are providing.
Supportive, productive and fun place to work
Head of Care (Current Employee) –  Yeovil, Somerset24 June 2019
After working here for 2 and a half years I have overcome many leaps and boundaries. My new manager is an absolute delight to work under and helps all members of staff in more ways than one.
I feel very content in my work life and love coming to work each day. I work with a fabulous team who are like a big family. The management always listen to employees and take on board new ideas and are always up skilling staff to make them the best they can be!
Would definitely recommend working for Churchlake Care if you want to pursue a great career.
Pros
Training
Bad caring
Carer (Former Employee) –  Yeovil21 June 2019
Terrible place to work at. Some carers recently employed are useless at there job and sidetracking there duties.
Manager doesn't have any idea how to run a home
Cons
No communication
Great atmosphere
Administrator/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Somerset6 June 2019
After working part time for only a few short weeks I feel part of a huge family working alongside dedicated Nurses and Carers, they work tirelessly to improve the health and well being of our residents, making sure all their needs are met and they work with care and compassion.
The company is supportive and helpful providing all aspects of training for the roles in the homes. The management are approachable and helpful as well as great support from the team at Head Office. I enjoy my work even though no two days are the same. Interruptions are part and parcel of the day to day running of the busy office taking enquiries from prospective residents families, helping existing families and residents with questions, ordering supplies and dealing with calls from social workers and GP's. Its an interesting business to work in.
Pros
Free on site parking, free meals
Rewarding and Excellent place to be
Clinical Lead Nurse (Current Employee) –  Burnham on Sea5 June 2019
l have worked for Churchlake Care for over a year as a Clinical Lead Nurse , The Company offers excellent opportunities for Continuing Professional Development for Registered Nurses , all our nurses are supported to showcase their skills in delivering high quality person centered care , Residents in our care homes are treated with Respect and Dignity and there is no better place to be than to be a part of a Compassionate and Caring team that Churchlake Care have provided.
Pros
free lunches, free parking, pension, excellent pay rates
Great Company to work for
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey22 May 2019
I really have enjoyed working for Churchlake Care. I have never had any issues getting paid on time. I am pleased with the pension contributions and job security. The management always listen and value the employees.I have worked for them for 15 months and can honestly say I've really enjoyed my time here.
Pros
Paid breaks, Holidays and Pension
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Churchlake Care. Our community is ready to answer.

Churchlake Care Reviews by Location