CHS Group

CHS Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews
Just a great overall work experience and ethics good solid management and team relaxed and friendly good working environment and good training site well maintained
I have enjoined my 2.5 years working there, day to day work was challenging but stress-free.
I have learned a lot and felt part of a team.

Flexible working was a big plus.
I’ve worked for CHS Group for over 11 years, always do what they can to support me personally and professionally. Amazing people to work with! Pay is competitive.
Pros
Good ethics
Cons
No much room for progression
I have worked for chs for 12 years and I have enjoyed the work and the team I work with we are like one big family a typical day is to help and support elderly residents giving them the individual care that each one needs to help feed where needed to listen to there needs to have activities and fun with the residents to make there lives as happy as possible
Pros
Free lunches and evening meal
Cleaning the bathrooms. Help serving the lunch to the residents. Making sure that everywhere is clean and tidy. I really like working with the company, my manager did happy me with everything that i asked for.
CHS group have different care homes and nurseries around the UK. Such a good company to work for, with a good wage. CHS group is based in Histon, the company always find a way to improve their services.
Pros
Good shift patterns
Cons
Pay for lunches, not long enough breaks