Christopher Keats

Christopher Keats Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
I found my first role with this company, they gave me great career advice and prepared me for my interviews, of which I only had 2 and was offered both roles!
This is another one of those agencies that put out false job adverts claiming they have lots of temporary jobs for office staff.
They basically use the same temps over and over again. They won't give you a chance. I registered with them and I got no work.

They are a very small agency, with a tiny office. I will admit the consultants seem friendly enough but it was a waste of my time and money to go and register with them.
Pros
consultants are quite friendly
Cons
They have no temp work, they won't give new candidates a chance, fake job ads, small cramped office
This is another one of those agencies that put out false adverts claiming they have lots of temporary jobs for office staff.
They basically use the same temps over and over again. They won't give you a chance, so after I registered with them I got no work.

Pros
Friendly consultants
Cons
No temp work for new candidates, tiny office with no privacy during interview
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christopher Keats. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3