Christian Dior

Christian Dior Employee Reviews

United Kingdom71 reviews
Dior look after their colleagues very well, they unsure if you need help they are always their for advice or more training. One of the best companies I’ve worked for
Pros
Good pay
Cons
Being stood in boots in colder days
I was fortunate to have a great area manager,some companies are not do fortunate.Pay was negotiable and I was more than pleased,worked 3 days which includes a saturday
Pros
Can book a saturday off if tequested as long as in line with business needs
Cons
Have to work every saturday
I was headhunted by Christian Dior from London to come back to Oxford and manage to your back in 94 I worked for Dior or a 17 years as a business manager managing staff in stock meeting targets and personal targets is a lovely company to work for management of lovely and fair
Pros
Deal is very friendly and fair company to work for
I enjoyed my time with Christian Dior,
training days are excellent,

very welcoming,

High performance expectations.

Excellent rewards

Which made me excel in my work
Working for so many different companies I have to say Christian Dior was definitely my favourite out of all of them. The management, people, products, training and everything else is just too much for words to explain. Ive become so passionate about Dior that I'm wanting to learn more about the different aspects of the brand.

There is nothing I didn't like about this position as it pushed me passed my limits and gave my a different insight to it all.

Review: I love Dior
Supportive and professional management team. High quality products. Over time and commission available. Friendly team. If you like retail and you are good at customer service and sale then you would enjoy working for Dior.
Working for Dior is not just a job, I have adopting the Dior lifestyle and culture. Dior is part of the luxury brand of the world LVMH group. Delivering a stellar outstanding customer service and sales performance are to be expected at all time. As a company they really values their employees, professional and understanding at the same time. Great training and incentives, there’s always room for improvement
I loved my job and I will always will. Christian Dior is an amazing and exciting place to work. If you thinking of joining don’t think twice!!! The Dior Family will welcome you with open arms.
Pros
Training :-)
Cons
Work weekends (retail)
Me hizo la vida imposible la supervisora Arisbel Hernández por eso me salí del trabajo me trató con la punta del pie... si es recomendable trabajar pero por esta señora supervisora se puede convertir en una pesadilla... mucho cuidado si les toca esta persona que tiene inmunidad en la empresa LVMH por ese motivo todo queda impune y sige haciendo de las suyas con muchos empleados
I can only mention positive things about Christian Dior. I really enjoyed the time I could spend there as one of the main stock-controller.

During my time I was responsible for maintaining the stockroom, dealing with deliveries, ransfers on a daily basis.
Pros
Lunch voucher
Cons
Very hectic working hours, no overtime paid
Everyone on counter is amazing and lovely, including the manager. The company as a whole though are awful, they pile the pressure on whilst completely undervaluing you! They have their ‘favourites’ and these are the people who will win competitions / incentive prizes. Dior don’t care for talent they just care for the money you’re making them. Hard to progress with them as well!!
Fun workplace, great members of staff to work with, very friendly and helpful. Easy to talk to if you have any problems. Work benefits are great, hours are great so is the money. All over great experience.
You are treated like your not a valuable team member just a number no job security also targets are ridiculously high .
Some ok perks but the stress outweighs all of them .uniforms flimsy and outdated .no support
I have done a lot of internships in my life, none can compare to this one! Amazing company, amazing people! I've learnt a lot about the fashion industry but also about training, development and customer service in the luxury industry.
Helping the team to reach their targets in Accessories and Shoes Departments

Forecasting business to meet sales goals

Looking after and insuring the growth of business of different product categories, such as Custom Jewelry, Sunglasses, SLGs, Handbags and Shoes, making sure the stock is perfectly tidy and performing stock take investigations

Instructing staff on appropriately handling complicated sales, Working on Client Development

Developing positive customer relationship through excellent service and giving advices on new trends by sharing knowledge of luxury products

Helping clients with complaints and questions in person and on the phone, Supervising repair services

Taking part in Visual Merchandising to maintain the visual appeal of the boutique

Creating monthly training rotation, inspiring and training team members with products knowledge, know-how, heritage, collections, competitors and luxury related topics

Taking leading role in developing luxury service

Taking care of daily administration tasks

Weekly Reporting to Concession Manager

Most enjoyable part: Interacting with people and always keeping myself busy
Pros
Benefits and commission
Cons
Late closing
13 ans de maison et toujours aussi motivee.
Tres bonne maison.
great people and atmosphere . tough job at times but overall a great experience. Management are also great and in terms of retail pays very well.
shift patterns change every week which is the only down side.
Efficiency:
Heathrow is one of the busiest airport in the world,Specifically you work at airport environment you need to be a quick thinking person and do things as fast as you could,work under pressure with accurate.

Shift work pattern:

The store located at Heathrow terminal 5, we have 7 different shifts work, the earliest shift start at 5.30 am and the latest shift finished at 10 pm, it is big challenge and always try to come on time to make your manager rely on you.

Reservation:

keeping touch with clients are very import for airport business, communicate with all the clients you have served, you will theirs life style, how often are they fly, what kind of style they preferred......

this is one of the way to achieve monthly target.
Pros
lunch voucher
Working for Dior has expanded my knowledge in makeup and different brands. My love for makeup has grown and would like to progress in that area. Working for such a prestige brand we are expected to have the highest quality of customer service.
Pros
Loyal and good relationships with customers
Cons
Would like more hours
I am very grateful for Dior to have an exceptional high fashion experience and a great business model example. This job helped me to foster great luxury environment insights, as well as boost my self confidence in sales. Very recomended!
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Demanding
For me I think the brand really has a lot people skills, they look after they people and spoil them, Iv worked for 4 years with them and have learnt a lot, I now just need new challenge and to move up the ladder from a counter manager role.
Pros
Free lunch and also I had 30mins tea break
Cons
Worked only 7.5 hours a day