Christian Dior Employee Reviews

Poste aussi challenging que passionnant
Manager des opérations, Harrods (Current Employee) –  Londres6 March 2019
13 ans de maison et toujours aussi motivee.
Tres bonne maison.
efficiency, shift work pattern,reservation
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  heathrow terminal 513 January 2019
Efficiency:
Heathrow is one of the busiest airport in the world,Specifically you work at airport environment you need to be a quick thinking person and do things as fast as you could,work under pressure with accurate.

Shift work pattern:
The store located at Heathrow terminal 5, we have 7 different shifts work, the earliest shift start at 5.30 am and the latest shift finished at 10 pm, it is big challenge and always try to come on time to make your manager rely on you.

Reservation:
keeping touch with clients are very import for airport business, communicate with all the clients you have served, you will theirs life style, how often are they fly, what kind of style they preferred......
this is one of the way to achieve monthly target.
Pros
lunch voucher
Lovely brand to work for
Makeup Artist (Current Employee) –  Leicester16 August 2018
Working for Dior has expanded my knowledge in makeup and different brands. My love for makeup has grown and would like to progress in that area. Working for such a prestige brand we are expected to have the highest quality of customer service.
Pros
Loyal and good relationships with customers
Cons
Would like more hours
Amazing brand - Amazing people
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee) –  London11 June 2018
I am very grateful for Dior to have an exceptional high fashion experience and a great business model example. This job helped me to foster great luxury environment insights, as well as boost my self confidence in sales. Very recomended!
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
Demanding
Really good brand to work for Iv Learnt a lot but now time for me to move forward and up.
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  London brentcross30 May 2018
For me I think the brand really has a lot people skills, they look after they people and spoil them, Iv worked for 4 years with them and have learnt a lot, I now just need new challenge and to move up the ladder from a counter manager role.
Pros
Free lunch and also I had 30mins tea break
Cons
Worked only 7.5 hours a day
An amazing experiance
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London28 April 2018
Amazing company to work for as you get treated very well and taken to lovely places. Lots of training and great products as gifts.

As this is a retail role pressure is high to hit targets and accomplish company goals. You will probably find that the store you work in will expect you to take on additional duties although you are a Dior employees e.g serve their customers.

Typical day is traffic stopping, getting bookings and applying products to customers.Making sure your team is aware of targets and have a plan on how to achieve them. This can be hard in quiet periods and you will have to create activity on the counter.

Can be hard to find work life balance if you have dependants but company do try to accommodate where they can.

Found most people to be friendly and found a lot of diversity within the brand.

Overall would recommend!
Pros
Gifts, commission, nice people
Cons
Pressure to hit target, hours can be unsociable, taking on additional duties from store you are located in.
learning a lot
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  London13 February 2018
Sound knowledge of the export trade market principles and trends with the ability to formulate strategies, make decisions, plan with confidence and execute, having a quick grasp of the skills and knowledge in the export trade industry.
happy place to work
Warehouse Operative, team leader (Former Employee) –  Newhaven7 February 2018
busy so time went fast
to drive a forklift and to be a good team leader
Good Management
Happy work force
Christmas Valentines were busy
Christmas with all done for year
Pros
Christmas partys
Cons
unloading lorries with no space in warehouse
A wonderful company
Senior Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Meadowhall, South Yorkshire1 February 2018
I enjoyed my roll within House of Fraser. A very prestigious company who look after their employees. Very good product discount but unfortunately the hours of retail are very unsociable.
Pros
Discounted and free products
Cons
Antisocial hours
Customer service and sales driven
Manager (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire8 January 2018
My day includes setting up the shop floor for customers to access products etc. I also make sure any paper work and figures are up to date. I inform my team of any notifications that they need to be aware of and brief them with daily targets. My main focus is to give each customer the best service possible and promote the fantastic products that I work with.
Supportive management
Beauty/Fragrance Consultant (Current Employee) –  London3 January 2018
Very Supportive management and very healthy company culture.
Gain great amount of job satisfaction as well as useful professional and social experience.
Working at Dior
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  London, Greater London11 December 2017
Working at Dior is great!
They products are really amazing and a lot of time and effort is put into the creation of them.
The clients vary everyday.
Fantastic experience working there however the pay and benefits are not that amazing.
Pros
Training, Free products at launches, status
Cons
Long Hours, Heels kill! Competitive work
Productive and sociable
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Liverpool26 November 2017
The amount of effort you put into the role decides the amount you get out of it. You must have a passion to sell and hit targets.

It can be challenging at times but if you have good communication skills and good work ethic, you will succeed.
Dreadful and unprofessional
Manager (Former Employee) –  United Kingdom30 October 2017
The ethics of this company are appalling. After 6-months I still had not received any contract, terms and conditions of employment or staff handbook detailing policies. When I needed time off due to my long term depression I was not paid, no one told me I was not entitled to sick pay and not having access to a handbook I only found out when I received a zero balance paycheque. They do not conduct any on boarding health checks and only take an interest when it’s in their interest to do so.
It is a very one sided culture, on the side of Dior.
Training consists of a booklet that you are expected to work through yourself then wait until it’s signed off before you are sent for national training. They are more interested in telling you the history of Dior and how important they are rather than teaching practical skills.
The discounted product sales are good but that’s about all.
Pros
Product allocation
Cons
Everything I’ve said above
Work Experience
Work Experience (Former Employee) –  London17 August 2017
Very enjoyable, was well looked after during my time there in 2010, only worked a week, but would have loved to return. great location and great team.
Fun and sociable
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Cheltenham31 July 2017
A typical day at work would result in client consultations and managing the team to ensure good moral and business focus. I enjoyed most of my job, but i didnt appreciate the fact it ran into my every day life as well.
Pros
staff allocation
Cons
no work life balance
Good professional work place
Manger (Current Employee) –  Telford, Shropshire15 July 2017
Dior is a lovely company to work for,the best in this field. Good training on product knowledge,and love the heritage of where it all started. Good uniforms fun training at the best hotels.
good perks
colour stylist (Current Employee) –  Scotland8 July 2017
All about making money. Great perks and staff though. Hardest part trying to get customers on quiet day, best part is great training and opportunities
Productive and fun
Makeup Artist (Current Employee) –  York, North Yorkshire18 June 2017
Love working for Dior such an amazing company and proud to be part of it.
Excellent training given and you get good yearly bonuses.

Would recommend working with Dior to anyone.
Fun company to work for
Beauty consultant (Former Employee) –  Debenhams13 June 2017
I learned a lot working there, staff are treated very well. Full training given, on a five day intensive course in London, all expenses paid. Products are lovely, and often samples are sent to you to try. Also £250 twice a year to buy products online
Pros
Free products
Cons
Can be quiet during the week, so hard to make target