Christian Action Housing Employee Reviews

Great place to work!!
Scheme Manager (Former Employee) –  Palmers Green3 May 2018
People are lovely, sheltered housing team are the best ! The Manager is brilliant! Very good at her job and very supportive. Head offrice has great very friendly people working there . Everyone support each other, best place i have ever worked for !
Pros
Very good with training and working together!
Cons
For me no real cons
Enjoyable but hard work
Retirement scheme mananger (Current Employee) –  Walthamstow30 June 2016
Well structured,
Good leadership
Good team i.e colleagues
Professional
Treated with respect
Well organised
Allowed to make own decisions.
Pros
Good leadership well organised
Cons
low pay
Very engaging and fun
Night Support worker (Current Employee) –  Enfield, London10 February 2013
Start the day with carefully paying attention to each young adults so that any stress related issues could be identify and if I can help, will do so immediately. I have learnt to listen to people and be of help if I have the chance to do so. I have also learnt how to prevent young adults from been abused and communicate to them in a way that brings understanding and friendship. Although internal management has not been great, the head office has being doing a good job in keeping things in order, as team work frequently break down as a results of the young adults been assigned to a particular support worker. This has made the work hard especially when someone is absent because the young adult's also got the feeling you are not the right person to help him or her. There is a good side of it when the young adult's needs are been meet.