Christ Church CofE Primary School

Christ Church CofE Primary School Employee Reviews

Amazing work environment very comfortable to work in and fun to work with amazing and talented staff that are easily available to talk to if needed.
The workplace was fun and the support I got from other staff was phenomenal. Working with children and sharing your knowledge with them is fantastic. I got to watch each child grow and develop during my time at the school and I felt such immense joy watching those children succeed, while knowing I had a part to play in their success. Sometimes the children could be a handful, but it would all be worth it in the end, where I would get high fives from each and every pupil as they left class at the end of the day. My co-workers were a cheery bunch, always ready with a joke if I came in looking sad, and always able to make the children laugh at a moment's notice, but they also knew how to administer punishment which is very admirable. My work was never the same as there was always a different lesson planned each day, so I would never quite know what to expect, which added a small layer of excitement to my work each day.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Christ Church CofE Primary School?