Choice Store Employee Reviews

4.0Pay & Benefits
4.3Job Security & Advancement
productive work place
Cleaner (Current Employee) –  Grays, Essex25 October 2017
Very friendly and helpful people. I am part of the collective and i am very happy to work with them. We provide professional service, with attention for every customer.
great workplace, fun atmosphere
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  kent, uk15 August 2017
a typical day of work would start with speaking to my manager, finding out what needed to be done that day. getting clothes from the warehouse and putting them on display rails and mannequins was the usual.

I learnt a lot of people skills whilst working at choice, making general friendly conversation with customers without compromising the work rate.

management was great, our manager was always organised and made work at choice simple yet effective.

the atmosphere in the shop was great, colleague's were always motivated.

hardest part of the job would be dealing with customer complaints, the rest of the work at choice was very straight forward.

most enjoyable part of the job for me was making things look well presented, I loved to finish outfits for the mannequins and make sure clothing on the display rails was colour coordinated.
Pros
felxibilty
Cons
couldnt fault anything
Productive and good team
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  London18 February 2016
Working as a Retail Sales Assistant at Choice has been an enjoyable experience in which I have expanded and developed many of the skills I had prior to the job. A strength of mine has been my organisation skills and ability to meet deadlines, and this job role enabled me to enjoy putting my skills into constant use. It was vital for the shop floor to always be clean and in a state which attracts customers so my organisational skills came into use regularly whilst stocking shelves and ensuring the shop was approachable and neat at all times. Moreover, the role required me to stock and restock items within the sale areas which during busy hours was a regular requirement. This enabled me to work at a fast pace and meet the deadline to do so in order for the sale stock to sell. Working with my co workers was an enjoyable part of the job as we all were constantly motivated and determined to make customers feel comfortable and enjoy their shopping experience at the store. Our friendly and approachable personalities aided this, and there were certain instances whereby customers provided us with positive feedback about our customer service skills. During sale periods, the shop floor did become busy which meant there was more pressure to work quickly and efficiently, however we were all able to work as a team to ensure we are able to conduct our roles to the best of abilities at all time and not allow any sort of pressure to affect our work ethic.
Pros
Environment and co workers
It was a valuable experience for me as it taught me great customer service and confidence.
sales assistant (Former Employee) –  Chatham, Kent26 September 2012
i was trained on the till systems and i am very competent in using different computer systems and till systems as well as being able to serve customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner. it was additionally my responsibility to keep the shop floor tidy and organize the clothing on the rails.
Pros
store discounts
Cons
the wages were low