Choice Care Group

Choice Care Group Employee Reviews in Fareham

Fareham6 reviews
Featured review
Choice Care Group selected this as a representative review
I can only say I do love my job
It’s so rewarding with our wonderful service users

Training is very good along with the induction where you do a lot of training plus shadowing on shift

It’s a very caring company.
Pros
Being with our service users and having fun
17 May 2019
Thanks for the lovely feedback. It’s always nice to hear the positive experiences of those working for us and we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
I have grown so much while working with the company. Learning new skills and stepping out of my comfort zone is something that is widely encouraged. Great company to work for, and would highly recommend.
i have worked for nearly a dozen homes within this company. no matter how hard you work or how many hours you put in, they do not acknowledge or appreciate it. the company is always understaffed due to this. this puts pressure on all the staff who continue to work for the company. ccg also refuse to use agency, even though there is an under staffing issue. the pay is very low, considering how large the company is. a lot of the managers are very rude, or uneducated. Managers are usually chosen for two reasons 1. because there desperate and no one else will take that position 2. because they brown nosed for years.
Pros
training. advancing to team leader quickly (if you put any amount of effort into your work)
Cons
poor management. poor pay. always low on staff. refuse to use agency
26 February 2019
We are sorry to hear you have had a negative experience with the Company, we would like to take this opportunity to apologise and reassure you this does not reflect Choice Care Group’s values. While we appreciate you feel let down by management I can assure you this is not how management is appointed within the company. We take matters like this very seriously and would like to ask you to help us address this. If you could please send an email to SouthHR@choicecaregroup.com so that we can get this resolved.
Very good company with great support and well lead management.
I have enjoyed working with this company and have made many friends over the years.

The service users are very well cared for with all the support they need .
Pros
Good working conditions
6 November 2018
Thank you for the positive feedback, we love hearing our employee’s enjoying their experiences with us.
I am relatively new to the company but have settled into my role so quickly, owing to the support and friendly work environment. It is a pleasure to come in to work and feel like part of a team. Everyone is very supportive and the company places great emphasis on acknowledging and rewarding you for a job well done. Each day is varied and there is always support should I need it. I look forward to continuing my work here.
Pros
Friendly atmosphere, hard work acknowledged
27 February 2019
Working for Choice is probably one of the best jobs I have ever had, making a difference to people’s lives each and every day. I have noticed some negative reviews of the company and it saddens me that people have had negative experiences, there are so many staff who really enjoy the jobs that they do with the company. I started with no experience and developed with free training. The company care about the staff and those they support. They understand how demanding the role can be and really value the efforts of staff. There are good days and bad days but that comes with working with people, every day is different. I love the activities that are provided and the events are really enjoyable. When I was younger I never dreamed of being a carer but I now can’t see myself doing anything else!
Pros
Valued, supporting vulnerable people, free training and development
Cons
Some challenges
27 February 2019
I really love working for this company , if you want to progress they will do all they can to help and train you . The hours are good and overtime available , my manager is flexible and I have attended lots of training .

Its the best job I have had as I go out with service users on activities , its fun and I get paid for it .
Pros
development and promotion
27 February 2019
We appreciate your positive comments and are proud to have such a caring and dedicated workforce.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Choice Care Group?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Choice Care Group. Our community is ready to answer.
2.7