Choice Care Group

Choice Care Group Employee Reviews in Bracknell

Bracknell8 reviews
Featured review
Choice Care Group selected this as a representative review
I can only say I do love my job
It’s so rewarding with our wonderful service users

Training is very good along with the induction where you do a lot of training plus shadowing on shift

It’s a very caring company.
Pros
Being with our service users and having fun
17 May 2019
Thanks for the lovely feedback. It’s always nice to hear the positive experiences of those working for us and we really appreciate you taking the time to do this.
It Very unreliable and underpaid job with this company. People teamed up in management and not very nice with everyone and only giving favours to their friends and favourite people.so many flaws being ignored of them and rest of the staff being treated unfairly
11 November 2019
It’s unfortunate that you have had a negative experience working for us and we would welcome the opportunity to discuss this with you further, as your comments are not reflective of the views of the majority of our staff. Please contact us for further discussion on easthr@choicecaregroup.com
Choice Care Group was a very enjoyable place to work, with a talented and friendly team, and a wonderful work environment and ethic.
Pros
close to the town centre and train station
Cons
poor parking
22 July 2019
Thank you for taking the time to leave such lovely feedback and share your experience with others. Our employee's are at the heart of our organisation and play such an integral role to the day to day running of the homes so it is lovely to hear that you are enjoying your experience!
Although I am a new starter in an office based role, I have been able to visit many of the homes that we provide and have been thoroughly impressed by all.
Everything about the company, from the management, to the office atmosphere, to the staff and service users in the actual homes themselves has been incredibly welcoming. It is clear to see that this is a company that is built on a genuine will to help people, and that is an attitude shared by every single member of staff.

In terms of the office environment, it is a friendly and relaxed place, most importantly with free coffee and a well-equipped kitchen area. All the staff have been great in helping me get to grips with how the company works, with a member from every department taking time out of their busy schedule to have a chat with me about their roles.

In terms of the care homes, I have seen nothing but positivity. Although there are inevitable difficulties that come with working in care (long hours etc.) this is the perfect place to work for people who have a real interest in improving the quality of life of our service users, and feeling great sense of reward at the end of every day.
Pros
Office atmosphere; passionate and dedicated staff
Cons
Busy car park
19 February 2019
The clients are so lovely which makes you sad to leave them. But unfortunately the management are back-stabbing two faced people if you're not in their "click" you're treated like dirt. Management are too young minded to have any control of these vulnerable people, most of them write out careplans for service users they haven't even seen for 2+ years. They do not care for who is doing well only for their friends within the company. Most uncaring care company. STRONGLY advice you don't waste your time with care choice. They put staff in dangerous situations which they're not trained for and do not care for your well-being at all, if you do not become a part of the small-minded click within management you're pretty much doomed. Horrible nasty girls that are constantly talking about others unkindly and spend more time being horrid than caring for their clients.
Pros
The service users
Cons
Management is disgraceful
24 May 2018
You clearly have serious concerns. We would appreciate being able to discuss your concerns with you so please contact us on: 02031950136
From the first moment everyone made me feel welcome in the team, and ever since I have been enjoying every moment!

The people we support are at the hear of everything and and it is such a rewarding job. I already introduced my friends as new employees to the company and even got a bonus for it!!!

I would recommend it to everyone who is caring and would like to work for a company where they can build amazing friendships and a lifelong career.
Pros
Benefits, Great colleagues
30 November 2018
Thank you for your positive comments.Our staff are the backbone of our organisation and we are delighted to have such enthusiastic and compassionate people working for us.
questa azienda offre un ambiente lavorativo buono,con una squadra buona
Pros
tutto
Cons
nessuno
30 November 2018

Grazie per il bellissimo feedback. È sempre bello ascoltare le esperienze positive di coloro che lavorano per noi e apprezziamo davvero che tu abbia il tempo di farlo.
I've worked in a number of different companies and Choice is definitely one of the best. Everyone is supportive and friendly, the company is well-led and you really feel as though you are doing something worthwhile.

People's opinions are listened to and valued and the company positively encourages staff to learn and develop and progress their career with Choice. I would totally encourage anyone who is considering a role here to go for it - you wont regret it!
6 December 2018
We appreciate your positive comments and are proud to have such a caring and dedicated workforce.
I really enjoy working for Choice care group, they are a friendly well run organisation that look after their staff. The training to good and this has helped me progress for promotions within the company.
Working with the service users is so satisfying and makes every day worthwhile.