Hello, the pay would vary depending on the level you are at when you join the company.
4 July 2018
Minimum wage. A lot of hard work for that! Very few companies pay as little as Choice Care group. When they say meals on shoft it is also not true. Night shifts are 10 hours and you get told off if you eat anythi g from the premises
The pay is competitive for the industry. However the opportunities of progression do increase salary.
Dreadful, a misery
- Is it monthly pay or weekly? And what date?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Does CHOICE CARE require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does CHOICE…Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is their part time work as well as full time or is that something they discuss with you at the inter…Answered by Choice Care Group
- How does someone get hired at Choice Care Group? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How many days off a week do u get?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Choice Care Group a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- Is it morning/evening shifts? what are the daily hours?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- Is this a care home or a hospital?Answered by Choice Care Group