Hello, we always discuss working hours with an applicant during the interview. Depending on what vacancies we have at the time, we may be able to offer you a full or part-time role. Alternatively, we do offer bank positions - which would be a casual working contract.
4 July 2018
Usually only full time or bank work.
Yes and also bank staff availabillity
Some homes have part time positions or there staff that work on bank
They offer full time jobs with overtime but they do not pay anything for overtime
- Is it monthly pay or weekly? And what date?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Does CHOICE CARE require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does CHOICE…Answered by Choice Care Group
- How does someone get hired at Choice Care Group? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How many days off a week do u get?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Choice Care Group a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- What is the pay like?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is it morning/evening shifts? what are the daily hours?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- Is this a care home or a hospital?Answered by Choice Care Group