Look after the staff who has been with the company for a long time.
Rotate management, listen to staff and suser complaints.
I would get my staff to shadow with behaviours which they haven’t experienced in yet.
Would change the menus each week.
I will pay more and communicate with people.
- Is it monthly pay or weekly? And what date?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Does CHOICE CARE require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does CHOICE…Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is their part time work as well as full time or is that something they discuss with you at the inter…Answered by Choice Care Group
- How does someone get hired at Choice Care Group? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How many days off a week do u get?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- What is the pay like?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is it morning/evening shifts? what are the daily hours?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- Is this a care home or a hospital?Answered by Choice Care Group