1 or 2 if lucky.
Two days off a week
Can get king weekends off so 3/4 days but can also work for 8-10 days straight.
2 days off
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about Choice Care Group
- Is it monthly pay or weekly? And what date?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Does CHOICE CARE require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does CHOICE…Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is their part time work as well as full time or is that something they discuss with you at the inter…Answered by Choice Care Group
- How does someone get hired at Choice Care Group? What are the steps along the way?Answered by Choice Care Group
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Choice Care Group a better place to work?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- What is the pay like?Answered by Choice Care Group
- Is it morning/evening shifts? what are the daily hours?Answered by Choice Care Group
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Choice Care Group?4 people answered
- Is this a care home or a hospital?Answered by Choice Care Group
See all questions and answers