Chique Photography and Makeover studios

Chique Photography and Makeover studios Employee Reviews

United Kingdom30 reviews
Chique is a fun but also a professional place to work, all the staff and management are very friendly and supportive to work alongside.
In terms of the management, they are all amazing and are happy to help with anything you need!
Pros
good lunch breaks, bonus scheme, no weekends
I have worked for Chique Photography for just over 3 years now. I started as an Booking Executive and have been promoted to Team Manager. The salary, hours/breaks are great. We offer an amazing experience to our clients. Fun place to work with different incentives / commission. Lovely office environment, dress code is SMART.
Pros
Great Breaks, Good Hours, Good Management, Good Salary & Commisson, Lovely Atmosphere
such a lovely place to work for, ive been working here over two years and already progressed further.
i never get the dreaded feeling of going to work because when im at work i really enjoy it. every one is so friendly and helpful.
Pros
pay and the hours. amazing people work within the buisness
Cons
I have now been at Chique for almost 2 years now.
It is a great place to work and everyone is so supportive.

I would definitely recommend Chique to people i know.
Only good thing is the pay, they judge you on the look of you, they do nothing but judge and humiliate you. They try to get you to sell something that isnt even worth selling, they are just scammers
Sales based role , customer service , call center style working environment, strict break schedule . all black dress code , access to hot and cold drinks , high targets to meet every day , deal with complaints on a daily basis.
False, pushy and revolting people. Avoid at all cost, if you are a good, reliable person. If you have no manners and don't care about people's feelings. The perfect place of work!! Please wait a few days if needed for another job to pop up on indeed. This is not the place to be. Working or having your images done.
Looked after by the directors and managers. always a chance to do better for yourself. You are thanked for your hard work and effort and it is hard to find that in most jobs.
I wouldn’t advise anyone to even go for an interview here, don’t pay wages when you leave. Pure scam don’t even get trained and only get 6mins a day to use the toilet. Embarrassing
I was offered a job, first day was unpaid training in Sheffield. Was then asked to travel up-to Wakefield office for more training. The unpaid training dragged on with me paying out traveling expenses. I was taking photos of the people that were booked, felt I should have paid something for the long hours I had put in. In the end I decided not to go back. Definitely advice not to work for this company!
Pros
Non
Cons
Took advantage
not bad money & not bad hours. everything else is rubbish. everyone wins the compertition. prices are a rip off. customers complain all the time. photos are good but not £100 each good.
Worked for Chique for some time now and can honestly say that I love my job. We’re all one big family with a great team of staff who bounce well off each other.

Every day is different and kept fresh as we travel between the various studios. All studios are beautifully presented and each offer a friendly and welcoming team.

I look forward to many more years working at Chique and am excited to grow with them and develop further.
Pros
Incentives, fun days out, good moral
Been working for chique almost two years.
the support from this company is fantastic and you are valued. You are not just a number like other work places and the directors always check in to see how you are doing and also offer help. A couple of months ago I was struggling in work to get my targets and the director kindly sat down and spent her time coaching me and giving me some fantastic advice.
Pros
break times, comission and basic pay, amazing work place and lovely staff
Cons
nothing
Freedom to be very creative and explore new results with support from managment.
Good communication between staff and a friendly environment so it's easy to remain calm and work effectively.
Love working for this fantastic company, couldn't ask for a more supportive place to work, it says something when the director of the company personally sits with you to offer the best support to push you to do the best you can and want to do! Incentives are regularly being put on to encourage you succeeded, alongside the generous commission you can earn.

Big things are happening at Chique this is a growing company with the opportunity for everyone to do really well, it's a pleasure working here and I thank them a lot for everything I have learnt here!
i absolutely love being part of the chique team. its a positive environment and rewarding job, seeing the transition and boosting peoples confidence is amazing. i couldn't imagine working anywere eles.
Pros
positive environment
I’m enjoying my time here at chique, due to a numorous reasons,First of all on promotions you get given targets each day which keeps you busy on your feet for the maturity of the shift. The team are encouraging helping you gain that Confidence to hit the targets that are given. My time at chique so far has been great and definitely feel more confident within myself in terms of speaking to new people every day:)
Pros
Good pay, managers are supportive.
Cons
Travelling to different venues if you don’t have a driving license
Chique is a great company to work for, the directors and management team give you all the support you need. The office environment in which we work in is enjoyable as well as working within a supportive team who help each other out when needed. It is great to be part of a company that is a forever growing company and moving with the times.
Pros
Getting paid for lunch and breaks.
Great working environment. It’s very relaxed working there, you have your stressful days of course, but everyone helps everyone to cope with stresses which then ultimately keeps everything flowing smoothly.
Every studio manager is really motivating and dedicated to their roles. That goes for photographers and retouchers too. Everyone gets along with each other, there’s no tension between anyone.

Working weekends is a struggle at times as you have to give the days you don’t want to work two months in advance, but it’s managable and I get either 3 or 4 days off midweek which is really great as I use those days more productively than I would if I had weekends off.

When it comes to wanting time off they are really great, first come first serve for the days off you want which is the most fair way to do it, and as long as there isn’t already two people in the same department off as you, they are happy to let you take days off.

They throughly make sure everyone is sticking to the standard, but also learning new techniques by holding training days every 4-6 weeks. It allows everyone to meet up and talk about our struggles and new stuff we’ve tried and are proud of so we can teach others.

Really enjoying working for Chique, hope to spend many long years with them.
Pros
Only 4 days a week
Cons
Long weekend hours at times
I have worked at chique for a year now and couldn't recommend it enough!

it is a beautiful work environment full of friendly faces, you really do feel like part of a family at chique.

The directors/management treat you with respect and take their time to actually get to know their staff members at Chique so you are never made to feel like you aren't appreciated in the company and they ensure you are always offered constant support throughout your job role.

The pay is brilliant and as a member of the call centre I can certainly say the bonus scheme is really something to take advantage of and work towards!

this business is ever growing and has great opportunities for anyone who is wanting to further their career,

I have already been promoted within the company and cant wait to keep growing with them!
Pros
An amazing company to work for
Cons
All staff are great to work with. All management make you feel appreciated and just a number. As a company they are very professiona, I am glad to be apart of CHIQUE
Pros
Always room to go further within the company