Chipside Ltd

Chipside Ltd Employee Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews
Make no mistake, regardless of what is advertised, this is a call centre where you would be expected to take 100 plus calls a day. Management is awful & unhelpful & the big bosses have no time for people lower down the chain. There is no likelyhood of progress here.Avoid this company, there are better jobs for more money out there & you have to drive as this place is in the middle of nowhere.
Nice office space, good views, free tea and coffee. Outdated systems.

Spoofing encouraged, Pranking. High turnover of staff. Perception management style.
Pros
nice view
Cons
culture
Easy job if you don’t mind taking a lot of phone calls. Call centre 100% not always advertised as such when taking on staff. Awful training. Terrible management/staff relationships. Wrong people in Management/Team Leader roles. Not a clue. High turnover of staff. Top Management are either unaware of what is going on or don’t care. No progression for staff if they actually want it. 1/10
I’ve recently left Chipside as I want to persue a career in a different sector.
There is always over time if you need extra money, staff are friendly and approachable. Management are good and are always there for a helping hand. Shame there is no progression, and no Annual bonus as the job can be quite stressful!

I enjoyed my time at Chipside and will miss everyone greatly.
I wouldn't recommend working here unless you are happy with low pay, little support and arbitrary management. The managers don't seem to care about the staff, only about improving what they can get for themselves. With the exception of the elite, job security is a constant concern.
Pros
Most employees are nice
Cons
If you're not a part of the clique you're in for a rough ride
The staff make this place to work fun, although the work can be stressful it leaves you with a sense of accomplishment. The management is also fair to staff..
Pros
Relaxing work Enviroment
Cons
Requires Driving to get to office
I worked at the company for 2 years.
Everyone was incredibly friendly.

Because it's still a small company it's like a big family, they have bent over backwards to help me, including putting me on courses to help me in the future.

The management have been nothing but supportive and wished me well when I left, to spend more time with my growing family.
Pros
pay rise, annual bonus, fantastic staff
The directors of this company are unfriendly and they show next to no respect for their staff.
The turnover of staff is very high and the pay is very low. Steer clear!!!
Cons
No payrise
The management is very friendly and approachable no matter your problem. For the work you do the pay is great and the job atmosphere is a great working condition. The hours can be flexible to your need if you work hard at what you do! I would always recommend this company to anyone looking for a job!
Pros
Flexible, Great pay, Friendly