China Fleet Country Club Employee Reviews in Saltash

Easy going, fun workplace
leisure assistant (Former Employee) –  Saltash, Cornwall7 November 2018
The place was ever changing due to the fact many of the staff were there during a-levels and would move away for uni. This meant that the staff that you were working with would always change.
Pros
free membership
A happy and friendly place to work
Leisure Reception Shift leader - full time (Former Employee) –  Saltash, Cornwall17 April 2018
Happy place to be just minimum wage makes it difficult to stay long term. my happiest job by far . lovely location with free parking . Customers are great
Pros
free membership
Cons
minimum wage
This was an enjoyable job working in the hussle and bussle of a busy commercial kitchen.
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Saltash7 December 2017
This was a very busy workplace working at a busy golf and country club. The job was either doing breakfast and lunch shift or lunch and evening shift. Prepping meals and cooking to order from an extensive menu, ensuring that meals were cooked to a high standard and ensuring the kitchen was up to standard with current hygiene regulations. teamwork was a very important part of this job to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
Pros
free gym membership
Apartment Attendant (Current Employee) –  Saltash4 September 2017
Has short hours, can have certain busy time periods. The management could be structured better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with others.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Shift times
Overall a good place to work!
Chef Assistant (Former Employee) –  Saltash, Cornwall5 July 2017
It was a chill but challenging week but I handled this well, we were given free food as a break and help prepare for days out for customer including parties.

Being there initially for just work experience there wasn't much to feel, only the work and how intense it could be

I enjoyed near enough everything about this placement and only bad thing was to leave the place and continue with school.
Pros
Becoming a family, different elements
fun
Commis Chef (Former Employee) –  Saltash30 January 2017
productive and busy brassierie learn so much, would reccommend it to anyone, long days but always learn something new, great staff and management. all in all great job.
Pros
experience
Cons
long days
Marketing Manager (Current Employee) –  Saltash, ENG9 March 2015
Each day is challenging but varied because of all the different streams within the business I am involved with. The management team are receptive to ideas and are willing to let me 'run' with them, my co-workers are always helpful. The hardest part of the job is prioritizing jobs when the managers of each department want everything first but this is also the most enjoyable because I enjoy the challenge!
Pros
Fitness membership, Free parking
Voluntary work
Volunteer (Former Employee) –  Saltash, ENG22 June 2014
Voluntary work while at school.
While on work experience I worked with the Life Guards, in the Gym and at the front desk, dealing with customers and money