China Fleet Country Club

China Fleet Country Club Employee Reviews

United Kingdom12 reviews
cleaning of china fleet country country club daily as well as golf range
and apartment accommodation working 9-5 5 days a week on a 40 hour contract .
Good place to work, free use of the facilities. e.g. gym, driving range and exercise classes. Easy to get to. big car park. the staff are nice and easy to work with.
Pros
Free food for kitchen staff
Cons
The place was ever changing due to the fact many of the staff were there during a-levels and would move away for uni. This meant that the staff that you were working with would always change.
Pros
free membership
Happy place to be just minimum wage makes it difficult to stay long term. my happiest job by far . lovely location with free parking . Customers are great
Pros
free membership
Cons
minimum wage
i enjoyed my time here at china fleet work with a great team was also trained up and supported in my role as night cleaner found it very easy all staff were great to work with
This was a very busy workplace working at a busy golf and country club. The job was either doing breakfast and lunch shift or lunch and evening shift. Prepping meals and cooking to order from an extensive menu, ensuring that meals were cooked to a high standard and ensuring the kitchen was up to standard with current hygiene regulations. teamwork was a very important part of this job to ensure a smooth running of the kitchen.
Pros
free gym membership
Has short hours, can have certain busy time periods. The management could be structured better. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with others.
Pros
Free membership
Cons
Shift times
It was a chill but challenging week but I handled this well, we were given free food as a break and help prepare for days out for customer including parties.

Being there initially for just work experience there wasn't much to feel, only the work and how intense it could be

I enjoyed near enough everything about this placement and only bad thing was to leave the place and continue with school.
Pros
Becoming a family, different elements
Cons
productive and busy brassierie learn so much, would reccommend it to anyone, long days but always learn something new, great staff and management. all in all great job.
Pros
experience
Cons
long days
The best kitchen I have worked in, learning curve wise was really engaging. Everything was made from scratch, even the fudge if it was featured as part of the menu. Learnt so much was sad to leave.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at China Fleet Country Club?
Each day is challenging but varied because of all the different streams within the business I am involved with. The management team are receptive to ideas and are willing to let me 'run' with them, my co-workers are always helpful. The hardest part of the job is prioritizing jobs when the managers of each department want everything first but this is also the most enjoyable because I enjoy the challenge!
Pros
Fitness membership, Free parking
Cons
Voluntary work while at school.
While on work experience I worked with the Life Guards, in the Gym and at the front desk, dealing with customers and money
Ask a question about working or interviewing at China Fleet Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.
China Fleet Country Club Reviews by Location