Chd Living
Chd Living Employee Review

Nice place with wrong management

11 March 2020
Days are usually quite busy. If you don't have experience from previous places, you won't learn a lot. if you are really good and try the best of you, don't expect to be noticed. You have to have connections. Residents and their family can see your good work but not the bosses/management.
4 November 2020
Same roleSame location
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.
10 May 2018
Same role
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Godalming, Surrey
Office staff were good back in the day but awful now. Young rude and ignorant! Not run well at all! To much work shoved on you! No paid breaks. Sent here there and everywhere. Good wage but obviously making up for the rubbish service!
Pros
Money
Cons
Spoke to like rubbish, don’t do as they want then less hours. Rushing everywhere. No travel time
18 September 2017
Same location
Housekeeper (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .
Pros
hours good
Cons
staff car parking non-existent