Chd Living
Chd Living Employee Review

great place to work

18 September 2017
in the 5 years working here I loved my job and loved people who I met working with on daily basis , lovely to see clients improving through rehabilitation and moving on to new places. I thank the Senior Management for their encouragement to learn new skills generous support in the time I was working there . I loved to be able to return one day .
4.0Job security/advancement
Pros
hours good
Cons
staff car parking non-existent
4 November 2020
Same location
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.
11 March 2020
Same location
HCA/Support Worker (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
Days are usually quite busy. If you don't have experience from previous places, you won't learn a lot. if you are really good and try the best of you, don't expect to be noticed. You have to have connections. Residents and their family can see your good work but not the bosses/management.
28 October 2020
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
As a nurse in KRC I can say that the management had no respect for how hard the job is. No support whatsoever. As someone who believes in hard work there was no appreciation for and of your hard work. No time to even sit down for a break or think right. The stress level was out of control and no matter how hard you tried it was never enough. I truly liked the staff. They used so much agency that there was never continuity.
Pros
Reduced lunches
Cons
Long hard day's stressful and no time to eat or drink