Chd Living
Chd Living Employee Review

good place to work

20 January 2014
I have learned Safety at work, team work, new knowledge. The management was very reasonable and helpful. The co-workers friendly and good team. The hardest part was I think working Friday- Sunday 12h shifts, time to time short of staff. The most enjoyable part was seeing happy residents and relatives after my part of job was done. The typical day at work would be cleaning all common areas and residents room, taking care of laundry and when needed help in the kitchen.
Pros
4 days off/ chance for overtime/5weeks of holiday
Cons
long hours over 3days
4 November 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.
28 October 2020
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
As a nurse in KRC I can say that the management had no respect for how hard the job is. No support whatsoever. As someone who believes in hard work there was no appreciation for and of your hard work. No time to even sit down for a break or think right. The stress level was out of control and no matter how hard you tried it was never enough. I truly liked the staff. They used so much agency that there was never continuity.
Pros
Reduced lunches
Cons
Long hard day's stressful and no time to eat or drink
2 September 2020
Administrator/Secretary (Current Employee) - Godalming, Surrey
Management at CHD Living are responsive and inclusive. I feel looked after and listened to and have been given opportunities to progress and develop. The team are good fun and everyone helps each other. The day goes really quickly and there is never a dull moment.
Pros
free parking, Simply Health