Chd Living
Chd Living Employee Review

Chdliving is the best company to with for

28 March 2020
I have been with CHDLIVING for the past 5 years and I'm loving every day. Owners of the company are still involved, they really care for their staff and happy to support whenever the needs arise.
4 November 2020
Support Worker (Former Employee) - Bagshot, Surrey
Horrible place to work, no communication from the office staff, rotas are horrendous and impossible to keep to. Constant missed visits for clients. They don’t pay you properly for what work you do. They only care about you if you can work 60+ hours a week and have no kids. There’s no chance of career progression within the company. STEER CLEAR.
Cons
28 October 2020
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) - Kingston upon Thames, Greater London
As a nurse in KRC I can say that the management had no respect for how hard the job is. No support whatsoever. As someone who believes in hard work there was no appreciation for and of your hard work. No time to even sit down for a break or think right. The stress level was out of control and no matter how hard you tried it was never enough. I truly liked the staff. They used so much agency that there was never continuity.
Pros
Reduced lunches
Cons
Long hard day's stressful and no time to eat or drink
2 September 2020
Administrator/Secretary (Current Employee) - Godalming, Surrey
Management at CHD Living are responsive and inclusive. I feel looked after and listened to and have been given opportunities to progress and develop. The team are good fun and everyone helps each other. The day goes really quickly and there is never a dull moment.
Pros
free parking, Simply Health