Chase and Holland

Chase and Holland Employee Reviews

United Kingdom3 reviews
Excellent place to work, the staff are very helpful and all get on really well. The directors have a wonderful training programme which helps you progress no matter what level you are at within the company. They have helped my confidence grow and have always been very friendly and approachable, all the directors are understandable and want you to work hard but also to enjoy work.

Chase and Holland is the best company I have worked far throughout my career and long may it continue. The staff are very dedicated to their jobs and strive to help people in recruitment.
I am not originally from the area so when I relocated over here 4 years ago I didn't know too many people.
Everyone at Chase & Holland make you feel welcome and you have full supporting from management and have the best tools to do the job with latest iPhones for candidates and clients to contact you on when required and new laptops which are updated all the time to allow speed of working. Outside the office there's numerous company events throughout the year where we do activities (skiing, minigolf and meals out) and then there are achievers days out for hitting your target (recently went to Doncaster races for a fully paid day out).

For someone looking to start a career in recruitment there is a full training plan to help you develop the core skills required to be successful then there is on-going training and development.
Pros
Great company culture, development opportunities, free tea/coffee daily and free lunch every Wednesday
I've worked for a number of recruitment business' and Chase & Holland is by far the best with regards to culture and environment. The Directors invest a lot in team events and activities that never feel like forced fun. Unlike a lot of recruitment businesses, Chase & Holland have a very supportive environment where teamwork is encouraged. Everyone always seems happy to help.

The only downside is that it can be an incredibly challenging place to work. The business prides itself on service to candidates and clients and as a result, consultants are very outgoing. Workload is high, however on the other hand, being more involved does make things a lot more rewarding and fulfilling. Having said that, it's not drilled, noone will be breathing down your neck if you want to leave early. We're not expected to stop living our life.
Pros
Great culture, Flexi-time, Free lunch on Wednesdays, Free parking, No micromanagement
Cons
Hours can be long, especially when you are finding your feet.