I was uncertain about the future given that a recent cqc report was not brilliant. Some negative comments about the company have been banded around some of the these are people who were working for the company and contributed to the report and now have left/been dismissed and feel the need to air their grievances in public.
However now I am more confident that my place of work will turn things around. Improvments have already been made and are continuing to be made. The staff that remained after cqc visit are doing their upmost to turn the place around and to continue to offer the best possible support that they can give to a great bunch of residents.
Theyre seriously failing and soon will be another care company closed down for neglect abuse and lack of staff
If they do not make some serious changes then they will be shut down with several law suits on their hands.
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?6 people answered
- What is the organisational culture at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?5 people answered
- Can you work remotely at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?4 people answered
- How do you feel about going to work at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE each day?4 people answered
- What is the paid holiday policy like at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE? How many days do you get per year?3 people answered
- How often do pay and performance reviews occur at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?3 people answered
- What is the dress code at CHARTWELL TRUST CARE?2 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of CHARTWELL TRUST CARE about how to improve it?2 people answered
- What would you suggest CHARTWELL TRUST CARE management do to prevent others from leaving?2 people answered