Charlie Bigham's Employee Review

View all Charlie Bigham's reviews

Production
Team Trainer (Former Employee) –  Wells23 June 2019
I enjoy to work there but the only problem there is the menerger never don't listen and every time don't pay normal money, every month they stop for my payment money and after the make repayments I pay again tax what is not fair
Cons
Long hours less money

Other Charlie Bigham's Employee Reviews

About the Best Place to Work and Learn
Area Manager/ Flow Leader (Former Employee) –  Mc Nicol Drive London16 August 2019
This is about the best Company to work for. There is a great opportunity for one to Learn, Grow, and Develop a career. I joined the company from a teaching background as an Operative. I thought I will just be there for a few months and go back to Teaching. Behold, I got stuck in a nice way. Nice and helpful Team mates, enough training and best practices. I stayed for 10 solid years moving up the scale from Base Operative, Assistant Team Leader, Team Leader, Assistant Manager and Team Manager Positions. A lot was learnt. Since Leaving Charlie Bighams less than 2 years ago, I have had 2 other jobs and none of them compares with Bighams. And the good thing is that once you tell prospective employers you worked in Charlie Bighams, they pay more attention to you. The name "Charlie Bighams" is more of opportunities door opener. I would not know how staff are being treated in their new Factory in Wells, but we were well looked after in London. My wife still remembers the yearly family Summer Parties.
I will definitely recommend that place as a place fit for working and will gladly go back there at certain stage of my career if what matches my ambition comes up.
Disorder everywhere
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Wells24 July 2019
You can see this disorder everywhere, assembly section is good, culture of work and people are nice, but packing and managment section dont know what happen in company, they have so nice canteen, you can eat really good dinner for nice price.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Disorder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlie Bigham's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7