Charlie Bigham's Employee Review

View all Charlie Bigham's reviews

Poor
Production (Current Employee) –  Dolcote23 October 2018
Train people well enough so they can leave, treat them well enough so they don’t want to..... take care of your employees and they will take care of your business “just say how it is” or “simple as it is” best advice given for this FACTORY the reason for me writing this review is because it gets monitored by management and Charlie bigham himself and management are offended by the fact the truth comes out on here any normal run company would have seen these reviews and done something about it instead of complaining about the bad reviews. When Charlie himself comes to the FACTORY management tell him everything he wants to hear I personally think that they need to look at themselves to why they don’t meet there goals they want to achieve. You are never treated fairly if your face fits then you are safe but if it does not you won’t get know where here we get treated like little children at nursery with a little passport (stamp/sticker book) for being a good little boy/girl which are rearly given out only if you are a favourite and teams are taken out for a night out for a excuse for management to get drunk. It is frowned apon if you call this place a FACTORY and not a kitchen management do sit on there behinds don’t help they only do something when it goes wrong and that’s when you see them even though it’s there fault for not putting training plans for people so it’s like being at school they expect high standards and no mistakes we are human mistakes are made no matter what happens you will not always get it right things go wrong that’s life but they don’t seem to understand  more... that we are treated like slaves because if management see something needs doing and we are under staff there term is get someone to do it instead of getting there hands dirty...... I could go on all day about the bad stuff with this place but it won’t change They say we are going to make things right but that’s easy said ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS all I can say is make your own decision don’t take my review as the answer for your employment chances you never know your face might just fit all I can say is good luck in finding employment.... but this is only put on here because it is monitored by the management and Charlie himself
Salary pay can’t tell you ? because you don’t get paid properly people team (h.r) can’t fault them but people who do TMS need training how to use it
Pros
Made some good friends
Cons

Other Charlie Bigham's Employee Reviews

About the Best Place to Work and Learn
Area Manager/ Flow Leader (Former Employee) –  Mc Nicol Drive London16 August 2019
This is about the best Company to work for. There is a great opportunity for one to Learn, Grow, and Develop a career. I joined the company from a teaching background as an Operative. I thought I will just be there for a few months and go back to Teaching. Behold, I got stuck in a nice way. Nice and helpful Team mates, enough training and best practices. I stayed for 10 solid years moving up the scale from Base Operative, Assistant Team Leader, Team Leader, Assistant Manager and Team Manager Positions. A lot was learnt. Since Leaving Charlie Bighams less than 2 years ago, I have had 2 other jobs and none of them compares with Bighams. And the good thing is that once you tell prospective employers you worked in Charlie Bighams, they pay more attention to you. The name "Charlie Bighams" is more of opportunities door opener. I would not know how staff are being treated in their new Factory in Wells, but we were well looked after in London. My wife still remembers the yearly family Summer Parties.
I will definitely recommend that place as a place fit for working and will gladly go back there at certain stage of my career if what matches my ambition comes up.
Disorder everywhere
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  Wells24 July 2019
You can see this disorder everywhere, assembly section is good, culture of work and people are nice, but packing and managment section dont know what happen in company, they have so nice canteen, you can eat really good dinner for nice price.
Pros
Canteen
Cons
Disorder

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charlie Bigham's. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7