Chapelle Jewellery Employee Reviews

Excellent company !
Retail Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  East Midlands Designer Outlet14 May 2019
I worked at Chapelle, in the East Midlands Designer Outlet as a Christmas Temp, lovely colleagues, really nice friendly atmosphere, lovely shop and extremely organised and professional, I had a thoroughly enjoyable experience as a Christmas Temp.
Pros
Organised, professional, friendly, welcoming
Cons
It was Temporary.
interesting challenging and rewarding place to work
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Antrim8 October 2018
As i was a key holder a typical day started with opening the shop, logging into the till, opening the shutters and safe and getting the windows customer ready. My daily tasks included customer service, replenishing stock, stock takes, cashing up and housekeeping.I really enjoyed interacting with customers and loved when a customer left happy with a promise to return. New jewellery lines being brought in where always exciting.
Pros
discount in store
Cons
working bank holidays especially Christmas time
Very clicky
Sales Assistant (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Doncaster16 August 2018
Lovely job, great discounts but wow the staff... all stabbing each other in the back, Assistant manager talking about manager and vice versa absolutely horrible. I’m sure the company is great just avoid Doncaster like the plague
Pros
Discount
Cons
Not many hours
Very disappointing company to work for.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Chester, Cheshire27 June 2018
I worked for chapelle chester for nearly two years.At first they appeared ok. Unfortunately after finding the manager with the supervisor in work time, I was bullied for for a year. Although I went threw the correct channels to report this the owners ignored what was going on. It go so bad i suffered a break down. Which they tried to sack me whilst I was off ill. After leaving the owners found out the truth but to little to late.
Not a good company to work for and certainly do not look after their staff. Been told it's not much better.
fun
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bridgend, Bridgend5 May 2017
nice place to work lot of part time jobs available not many full time nice place to work late nights weekend work nice store lots of different jobs to do there
Interesting work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth10 February 2017
Lovely working with jewelry, interesting background to stock purchase. Education required in the jewelry trade and the standards within the jewels. Staff discount can be detrimental to your wages, when the stock is so beautiful.
Pros
discounted jewelry
Cons
long hours late opening.
amazing owners
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  antrim20 November 2015
I absolutely Loved working for this company as the owners cared about their staff. Always put us 1st. Great organised company to work for!
Pros
organised
Cons
location
Productive and enjoyable workplace
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fleetwood, ENG28 August 2014
A typical day at work consists of dealing with customers, taking deliveries, answering the phone, concentrating on sales, tagging up stock and displaying stock.
I have learnt how to deal with customers on a day to day basis as well as dealing with situations on the spot.
Management was always helpful, fair and made sure they helped me with my training to the best of my ability, along with the co-workers I was made to feel welcome and part of the team straight away.
The hardest part of the job was that there is a great deal to take in and learn it can be quite overwhelming at times.
The most enjoyable part the job is being hands on with customers and meeting new people each day I also enjoyed learning about the different types of jewellery.
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Hours