Champion Recruitment

Champion Recruitment Employee Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews
I have been working for champion for a very long time goibg from job to job with jobs lasting 6 months or more and i enjoyed it work in factorys at yarnton and uys in oxford making car parts 2 years and the company looked after me as i was working.
The company would benefit with investing into their IT to create an access to work from home. It would create flexibility not just for their employees but for the company itself. As they can benefit from it especially now in these unpredictable times with Coronavirus.
Working under Champion Recruitment is very much a 'get back what you put in' environment, providing you are hard working and give your best to the individual jobs given to you they will keep supplying you jobs. A considerate team behind the operation who will relay client feedback to you and are always on hand to help with any issues that may occur around the the individual role or your own individual circumstances. I have thoroughly enjoyed working under this company.
terrible bullying cliquey culture, terrible people (all the nice/adjusted people in the oxford office left), very high staff turnover, paulette in the abingdon office is lovely and very good at her job though
A range of potential jobs to be taken usually delegated well in advance. Management were very helpful with any issues and would be quick to resolve them. A positive culture from other employees.
The work varies day to day or week to week.

You could be working in a warehouse for a week and then an office for a day.

You do get to choose your workload, but you only limit yourself by turning down job offers
Pros
Lots of free time if your flush with cash
Cons
It can be a while between jobs.
Cleaning office, moping floor,hoovering,deep clean, clean toilet, public area, cleaning room, change bins, high dusting, low dusting, clean infections room, ect
Cons
Champion Recruitment is a successful family run recruitment agency. It is a great place to work. The office and building might be dated, but the people are really friendly and everyone tries to work as efficiently as possible. I learnt to use their bespoke computer system. The management are approachable and helpful. The culture is positive and very productive. All of the consultants work really hard to get candidates the right jobs. Champion is truly one of the most enjoyable places to work in Oxford.
Pros
Great Work Culture
Cons
Old office interiors
Work with Champions Employees is good specially in JR hospital to know many
Friends like doctors,nurses,care assistance and many other friends.i had responsibilities in main area including corridor,children department,emergency departments
Pros
Friendly workers
Cons
Part time
Worst recruitment agency I have ever worked for. I will never work for them again as they never paid payments on time and when I asked about my notice period they informed the company I was working for of my questions so nothing was confidential.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Champion Recruitment?
Well managed; and organised company. Good for some extra income or temporary work. Good for students or those who need flexible hours. Not so good for long-term, permanent positions.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Not so good if looking for full-time or permanent positions
I enjoyed working at champion, worked well with the management and enjoyed the job. great colleagues, flexible working hours and learnt some new skills
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay wasnt great
They can provide you with some very fun, interesting, and educating job opportunities to help gain experience and build your CV fro future endeavours. However, for a casual worker like me, who was at college and Uni during my time with them, work gradually dries up as they can't rely on you for frequent commission.
Agency which appreciates your being hardworking person. There was never any problem with offers. Sometimes I got betters, sometimes worse jobs. Anyway, it is fantastic place to start your career. I recommend it!
Pros
flexible offers which fit to your needs
Cons
sometimes low paid offers
Is a nice place to go to, and for sure you won't be out of the job for very long.
But what should be a temporary work, will become years of precary work, for the minimum wage.
Pros
Find work easily
Cons
Low salary
Various roles during the summer months between university. Job roles and responsibilities included:
• Stock recording, assortment and replenishment which enhanced skills in written communication and attention to detail

• Packing and distribution of a wide variety of stock, working as part of a team to complete targets

• Surveillance of stock, examining for errors and compiling daily reports of findings
helped me out when I was in need to find work for the months I was unemployed were quick at replying to me for work close to my home but could of done with longer working periods
Pros
fast response
Cons
not long enough work periods
Du travaillé en continue malgré que sa soit de l'intérim. Une équipe qui t'ecoute et qui t'auriente vers le poste qui te correspond.
Pros
Mieux payé vu que c'est de l'intérim
Champion Recruitment is by far the best agency i have ever worked with. They have always been extremely helpful and entirely understanding of my personal needs. All the staff are super friendly and I have never had a problem finding work using them.
Pros
They have never let me down
Cons
The hours are currently inconvenient for my personal needs
I worked for Champion on a part time basis for a period of 6 mths. The company was professional in their handling of all work placements I attended. Due to my diligence, punctuality, hard work and listening to instructions from supervisors / managers the feedback to Champion was good and I was therefore one of their preferred temporary employees and was seldom our of work.
Pros
work availability
Cons
low pay