CEVA Logistics
Coronavirus update
Information from CEVA Logistics:

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

United Kingdom290 reviews
I loved the job, I loved everyone I worked with, however my main issue of concern is lack of communication between all of management. Yes they talk, maybe the show take notes as sometimes, I would have to tell several members of management, the same thing as nobody passed the relevant information onto the correct department.
Pros
Great to work for
Cons
Dropped like a hot potato, when issue's became of concern, pandemic wise!
One of the easiest and most relaxed driving jobs I have had. No pressure from transport office and plenty of time between delivieries to get breaks in.
Pros
Relaxed.
Cons
A typical day at work was quite relaxed and easy. Co-workers were nice and supportive. I learned how to work better in team and take charge in situations when it was necessary.
Pros
Free coffee and tea
I started working 4 days on 4 days off. You work 12 hours for 4 days continuously, then you get rest for 4 days. And you keep going like that. I started off the first week and from the first day, i did some picking (forklift) and packing, getting used to things. The other following days became a bit easier than the previous ones, by avoiding some stress because i got more confidence knowing how to do things in a proper manner, finding less difficulties thereafter. The Logistics Warehouse i worked in, basically more than 90% of the people were polish, even all the agency employers, which was neutral for me, as you can hear polish chit-chat everywhere as i worked back in 2015. I didn't really care. The thing is, as i started working the following third week, i finished my third shift (day) and after i have finished it, i got a message from my employer telling me that there's not enough work. To emphasise this, when i applied on the indeed.co.uk, it said the job was full-time with contract which i quickly disregard it since it was going to be bullocks truth. So the message told me that there was not enough work for me on the fourth day, linking back to my emphasis. This shows that the company is pointless to deal with anything against them and just stay put for the majority of your time. In an instant, you could be not needed anymore since they employ a lot of people in the first place, and take it that you are not needed anymore which is annoying, given the fact that nearly every warehouse acts like that, irrespective of their abilities. The problem with them is, they write false - more...
Pros
Enough breaks, good salary, friendly people.
Cons
Unstable department, saying one thing, then saying another.
Awful place to work awful clicky atmosphere. If one person doesn't like you it carries through to the others. Very uncomfortable place to work I absolutely hated it.
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
Awful colleagues
Lost 3 stone in 3 months taking panic parts to line, walked approx 8miles a day on foot. Management very poor, couldn't get a job on track as worked for ceva in the warehouse, was interviewed at leamington job centre, just asked if I could carry 25 kilos, that was it
In the 12 days I worked there (3 weeks) sent home twice after 2 hours no work having traveled 20 miles to work and then having to travel home again (40 mile round trip) then message on both occasions not to turn up for work the following day (not just me most agency staff) while they were still taking interviews
The pay is poor for class 1 night work, managers and supervisors dont use common sense , lack of man management skills, 4 or 5 drops a night, sometimes with a full trailer, as far as norwich or hove, start at 2330 finish most days around 1000.
Fantastic company to work for, fair opportunities and great culture. Management is inspirational, is a safe environment to work in and is multi-cultural.
Love working here plenty of friendly people around always willing to help and guide through new tasks. A department with no politics - amazing operational ethics.
They try to keep you very safe adding a loads of new rules which makes your work less efficient but they demand you will work even harder. Job is quite easy, depends on department.
Nice and multicultural environment there, no need any qualification, it's a good place for anyone who is at the begging, especially abroad people with different kind of qualifications than UK
It’s a poorly run migration camp basically with lots of useless brain dead people tons of walking to places where items are supposed to be and are not
That place became a concentration camp, management is xenophobic.First warehouse to segregate people on shifts to nationality.Recently,after Brexit, they cancel work mostly to afternoon shift who's predominantly romanians.Favouritism and nepotism are rampant work is allowed only if someone vouches for you. Competition between shift leads to hate and sabotaged.
they are still lying and cheating people. they promise golden mountains and they don't live up to their promises. sometimes I have the impression that I work in three different companies, management is to blame. nepotism is on the agenda, you can work for 2 years and you will be worse than people who work for one month and are girls or family members.
the money properly.
Always striving to achieve targets, manage absence to decrease labour costs. Managment team are always focused on continuous improvement and encourage ideas from employees
You can learn how to use SAP. Salary is not good at all unless you get contract. Managment is really poor without any care for their employees. Wouldn't really recommend.
Well experienced with the forklifts.
And picking & packing. Can be working different shifts. Good management. Good getting involved working with the staff from Burts. .
Dont work for these the pay if awful was with them for nearly 6 years was made redundant and dont even get a 1 to 1 with hr or any management company is awful
Great company, worked hard now being made redundant however, great bunch of people to work with, we had good banter, it's a shame its coming to an end, I was looking forward to my future
Worst company I have ever worked management very poor that's a understatement I still go in a cold sweat thinking that I actually worked for them do not take anything they say at face value