CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 221 reviews matching the search See all 2,852 reviews
warehouse operative
Warehouse Operative and Forklift Driver permanent (Former Employee) –  Wednesbury16 May 2019
t means that when we are faced with a choice, we put our customers first. Each of us works hard as part of one team to reach our mission of being the nation’s most trusted retailer.
We look to the future and create simple solutions that will help our customers Save Money. Live Better. It means we bring our personalities to work and get involved with what’s going on around us. We do things properly with the best intentions
£9ph
Class 1 Driver (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, West Midlands17 April 2019
9ph is a joke. You get that picking in a warehouse. These companies pay peanuts and wonder why they can't get drivers. In rugby it's £13.50 for drivers on days.
Fun workplace
Production Operative (Former Employee) –  Stafford, Staffordshire11 April 2019
lovely staff and management. fun place to work in. the work is easy and enjoyable. I learnt how to use pump trucks and using the scanners was easy to do.
Ground hog day
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire23 March 2019
I have learnt that in some places the good workers don’t always get appreciated. There is not an all round 24/7 structure being followed by all staff across the board
Pros
Free tea and coffee
Cons
Policed holidays
Exceptionally Poor manangement at Rolls Royce
Ceva store person (Current Employee) –  Derby, Derbyshire22 March 2019
I have never experienced such poor managers / leaders . No training provided , no customer skills

The best part was leaving as very little training provided. Managers too busy doing nothing
Pros
Cons
Unhelpful Managers
N/a
Crewman (Current Employee) –  Leeds17 February 2019
I enjoy the job. However, the company expects a lot from you. Management are not great. You get very little support. Benefits are average. Overall an ok job for the time being.
Good overall workplace
Warehouse operative (Former Employee) –  Wellesbourne Hastings14 February 2019
Nice place to work, staff were great.. Although it takes a while for people to be offered a contract here, it's still worth the wait.. I know people who have stayed on and still work here now..
Pros
Good workibg environment
Cons
Long wait til contract
I'm a good person, a hard worker, a funny person who like to work in team, I'm a good team lider, i know to do all time.
Goods in receiver (Former Employee) –  Dordon, Warwickshire11 January 2019
I'm a hard worker, I like to do my jove well. I like to work in team, I'm a good team worker, I do all time my job, noboady complain about how I work. I'm a funny person and I can make easy friends. I like.to help them. I training new people at my last jobe. My supervisor ask me to do apply to be trainer new starters. All the times when was bussy at work, they based on me.
Good company
Driving assessor / Transport coordinator (Former Employee) –  Burton-On-Trent, Staffordshire8 January 2019
Good to work for but the industry is so cut throat they have a crazy Telematix system which does not teach good driving practices you have to learn to cheat the system which is actually bad driving.
Pros
Big company
Cons
Telematix is bad
Expedite Controller (Current Employee) –  Barton under Needwood, Staffordshire2 January 2019
Ceva is a great company to work for. I have learnt a great deal in the time I have been here.

The staff and management are all extremely friendly and supportive.
Pros
lovely work culture
Cons
can be long hours
Good people and customers
Operstions Manager (Former Employee) –  Hanworth13 December 2018
Good people within
Pay structure is poor and hard to progress within the company therefore limited progression found within for career purposes
Communication could have been better across the board
Pros
Variation and people
Cons
Pay poor
Under paid over worked
Stock Controller (Current Employee) –  Bradford, West Yorkshire10 December 2018
You are just a bum on a seat they are not intrested in you career develoment.
Mangament think they can treat you like s*** and talk to you the some.
Their is nothing good to say
Pros
Cons
To many to list
Driver (Former Employee) –  Redditch, UK6 December 2018
Loved the job and the staff, workload was fair and work day could be adjusted if you needed early finish or had appointments etc. Would recommend working here
I've met some great people working there. Decent salary if you work long hours. Always problems with booking holidays.
Class 1 Driver (Current Employee) –  Corby, UK4 December 2018
I have been working for Ceva Corby for over 10 years, there has never been such a mess it is at the moment. Clearly, this company is going down. I will be surprised if its still around by Easter next year.
Busy and fast paced work environment
Reception & Facilities Administrator (Current Employee) –  Stanton Harcourt, Oxfordshire3 December 2018
fast paced work environment, having to deal with Multiple customers and employees.
Making sure things are kept up to the Ceva standard of working and all policy's are followed.
Great Company to work for
First Line Manager (Act Up) (Former Employee) –  Magna Park, Lutterworth1 December 2018
Everything was good from the wages, staff retention and expertise. only downside was there were not many opportunities to develop quickly but overall happy to work there.
Fun workplace -
Senior Transport Controller (Former Employee) –  Irlam, Greater Manchester21 November 2018
Good work life balance, management are really helpful, There is little chance of progression without relocating, The only downside is not completive compared to other 3PL in there area
Cons
Extremely early starts at times.
Warehouse operative
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Corby13 November 2018
Temporary work, the atmosphere was not very good, hard work, obligatory overtime every day, the money was too low, not adequate for the job.Physical work, very heavy.
Ran on the cheap with no accountability from senior
Warehouse & transport supervisor (Current Employee) –  Corby, Northamptonshire12 November 2018
I covered the jobs of at least 3 people, a human kaizen with no thanks at all. Overworked and just kept piling on the duties, no care for their staff. They fudge all their operational figures to adhere to Kpi's, they treatment of the suppliers products is down right in excusable.
Pros
The staff on the shop floor keep the firm a float
Cons
Expected to work endless hours and if not your job is in jeopardy.
Ceva a company floating in a Dead Sea
Transport Planner (Former Employee) –  Warrington10 November 2018
Too much uncertainty prevails about the impending sale of Ceva which will happen sooner rather than later which makes working There hard to plan for the future
Pros
People
Cons
Senior Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.